411 on Sam in NYC

Lewis H
This topic is 3853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know he's been asked about before, but I can't find the original threads because "Sam" is too short a search term for the forum's code so I can't go back to older threads.

This guy consistently uses this blond (reported in prev. threads, although with some discrepancy) gymnast's pics. He's not afraid of the face pics at all, making me wonder if it is indeed him.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ssammy.shtml

But IIRC no one seems to have had any experience with him, and neither does he have any reviews. Anyone?

About a year ago or more likely 18 months ago I am pretty sure I scheduled a massage with this guy - or his identical twin who was advertising as a muscular guy from Europe. I wrote a review (negative) right after the horrible encounter. The face seems very familiar but it could just be coincidence. This guy oddly has no reviews.

About a year ago or more likely 18 months ago I am pretty sure I scheduled a massage with this guy - or his identical twin who was advertising as a muscular guy from Europe. I wrote a review (negative) right after the horrible encounter. ...My negative review of him was "erased" and now here he is back on Masseurfinder.

THANK YOU! Although I don't know if this review will stand since it's a review on the forum, but since it's still within the 2 year statute IIRC, would you consider submitting it here to Daddy's as an official review?

THANK YOU! Although I don't know if this review will stand since it's a review on the forum, but since it's still within the 2 year statute IIRC, would you consider submitting it here to Daddy's as an official review?

This is one of the threads. The pictures do indeed belong to the gymnast, who lives in the Southwest and is married. So I doubt he is posting massage ads in NYC.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?94686-NY-suggestions

Archived