GPS Positioning system

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4105 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't notice any GPS malfunction last night. The US military has the "right" to change the accuracy of the US system at any time without notice to other users. However, I have always thought that if I was within say 30 feet (less than 10 meters) of the runway I could "fake it" from there. Ditto just spotting the airport through the windscreen.

Best regards,

KMEM

I recall my first bottoming experience being the result of a Grindr app with faulty GPS putting us in one another's locations. So to speak. :rolleyes:

It started out East of Eden and ended up Dark Victory.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_94wGm5Prdv0/SX07E88RQ0I/AAAAAAAAAZc/Uo2WKHapwvg/s400/1156-Geraldine+Fitzgerald.jpg

Duly noted, Gallahad. I'm sorry but I'm really bad with languages. I've heard it pronounced "Vroom", but I spelled it "Wroum" :)

Wow Steven! I cannot let that statement pass no matter how you pronounce your w’s and v’s! If you consider yourself bad with languages, how about us average Joes here on the ground. I can’t address your facility with anything but English but by gosh, in every dealing with you I have ever had, you have better use of this language than many native speakers!

Yes, once in a while you have tried to express an idiom that you knew in French but were unsure of in English, but with your clarity of expression in writing and that beautiful slight accent when you speak this language, I have never had any doubts that, by extrapolation, you must speak many languages quite well!

I recall my first bottoming experience being the result of a Grindr app with faulty GPS putting us in one another's locations. So to speak. :rolleyes:

It started out East of Eden and ended up Dark Victory.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_94wGm5Prdv0/SX07E88RQ0I/AAAAAAAAAZc/Uo2WKHapwvg/s400/1156-Geraldine+Fitzgerald.jpg

LOL.

Was this person actually The Shadow with the ability to "cloud men's minds"? Or, were you two engaged in an episode of Dark Shadows? :)

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived