On the Road Again....

doitb4ugo
This topic is 1024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I really go for a guy with muscles developed on his calves and what better way to do that then sporing 6-inch heels in leather bookts? Once I have those muscles nice and tight, off come the boots (and heels), and as others noted, hose nicely shaped legs are now over my shoulders or wrapped around my waist. Nice.

Its the heels that are giving his butt a serious lift, and they also are great for calf developement. the guy is hOT, and I am pretty sure he will remove the heels if you Ask nicely ?

no problem here ! I'd eat it in a NY minute.....

Nice one Rich. I'd fuck him and that beefy butt in the middle of the street...and he could keep his boots on. So very hot!

I'm not sure I could make that commitment without seeing a face. He could be what comedian Anthony Jeselnik calls a "butter face." In other words, "A great body, butter face ruins everything." Incidentally, I would fuck Anthony Jeselnik any time--until sparks flew (but he's unfortunately straight).

http://l.yimg.com/l/im_siggWfir9eplWujfbqVsPexNEQ---y626/tv/us/img/site/52/78/0000075278_20110315153116.jpg

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...