Weather Channel Guys

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Watching the coverage of Irene, the Weather Channel continues to have some nice hunks. Cantore is the uber-hunk, but he's straight. Chris Warren, however, is kind of cute. Any gossip about him?

Also, is there something odd about the Weather Channel's broadcast? All the cute guys seem to have very smooth faces and arms. Not a hair in site. Anyone else notice this?

Just saw a cut-in report on cable using the Weather Channel guy you mentioned.. Jim Cantore.

Two things come to mind seeing him. He has pretty good sized hands and several times during the report he placed his hands on his hips which in my years in television was a no-no because it looked "gay".

Now before Rick Munroe comes and asks me what does gay look like, I just want to point out that it was usually producers and directors who gave that instruction to actors, not me. It was hard to tell seeing this guy all bundled up in his rain gear but I could imagine him playing for our team (even as an occasional pinch hitter). He was not wearing any ring. His channel bio talks about his two kids but mentions no wife or partner.

As for Rick Munroe, Cooper and all of our friends in NYC and on the east coast, our thoughts are with you even if we may be obsessed with TV weathermen.

"Rob Marchiano" will always set the Bar high in the Weatherman Hunk Dept! My Personal Favorite at this time is the New Guy Eric Fischer! Carl Parker is a goodlooking guy with a Great Voice! Mike Bettes also is cute! Do I watch the Weather Channel Much? Apparently!

They do seem to have changed the Image they want for their 'Weather Women" though? They now are going for the more "Beauty Pageant" look for their choices...

P.S. Big Jim was a hunk when the Hair was there when he started! BUT he handles a Smooth Head very well 15 years later!

Two things come to mind seeing him. He has pretty good sized hands and several times during the report he placed his hands on his hips which in my years in television was a no-no because it looked "gay".

It's an interesting double standard, jackhammer, and it's still taught by coaches who teach public speaking.

Men are discouraged from putting hands on hips, but women are told it's a "power posture" that makes them look strong.

Just saw a cut-in report on cable using the Weather Channel guy you mentioned.. Jim Cantore.

Now before Rick Munroe comes and asks me what does gay look like, I just want to point out that it was usually producers and directors who gave that instruction to actors, not me. It was hard to tell seeing this guy all bundled up in his rain gear but I could imagine him playing for our team (even as an occasional pinch hitter). He was not wearing any ring. His channel bio talks about his two kids but mentions no wife or partner.

As for Rick Munroe, Cooper and all of our friends in NYC and on the east coast, our thoughts are with you even if we may be obsessed with TV weathermen.[/color][/size][/font]

He used to wear a wedding band, but not wearing it any longer doesn't mean he's gay. On this unbelevable day in Boston, I needed a bright thought.

Boston Bill

Being in New Jersey we have a choice between Philly news and NYC news and in my opinion the Philly weathermen were very hot..especially standing in the rain with their clothing clinging to their skins...some real hotties that made me keep watching the news

Another vote for Jim Cantore

I posted somewhere else recently that I want to see this guy with his shirt off... and when he was a bit younger he seemed to have an even more defined bod from what I could tell under all the rain and snow gear that he usually wears.

At any rate, he is unfortunately not broadcasting from my town (well that is perhaps a good thing... he is in lower Manhattan) so I still have power... but I am not sure for how long as things are getting a bit more intense...

Years ago Cantore did some sort of medical report where he took his shirt off so the doctor could examine him. Woof! He divorced his wife a few years ago. One of his children has Parkinsons and both have Fragile X, which, according to Wiki is a form of autism.

No thoughts on the totally hairless Chris Warren? It just seems odd to me.

• 10 years later...