Lucky Horseshoe Chicago

geoffk

Went here Saturday night. 2 stages one in the front and one in the back. There were about 10 guys , 2 on at a time (1 on each stage). The other guys were mingling or chatting. Met a couple nice foreign guys Miquel, from Mexico and Constantine from Russia.

No privates here that i found out about, but boys were very friendly when tipped. Most of the guys were quite young here. But overall was a fun time.

No Private Area

Lucky Horseshoe does not have a private area and the city codes would probably not allow one. Some of the dancers may be available for private events off site after work, but that is usually very, very late, and you have to be very, very, very discrete about it or they could lose their job dancing. I too have had some very fun times there especially as it gets to be after midnight..

• 11 years later...

In Chicago all indoor establishments require masks except when eating or drinking.  All bars in Boystown require that your show your Vax card or at least a picture of it as well as your ID.  I was there a few weeks ago, and once inside, things are pretty much the same.  I assume that all dancers are wearing masks now, since the "masks required" edict only went into effect last week.  The vaccination rate in Chicago exceeds 70% especially in the northern sections of the city where The Lucky Horseshoe is.

If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.

• 3 months later...

I was at The Lucky Horseshow this weekend for a couple of hours and was very happy to see more dancers there than I have ever seen before (10-15). Normal set up, no mask wearing, dancers rotate to dance on two stages and then mingle to get private dances or more tips. The privates are just in the back of the bar and absolutely not private in any way, but some of them got quite frisky. Privates are $ 20. I was very pleased with my visit, even though I wish the dancers were mixing better, some patrons tend to occupy some a bit too long and sometimes they go in the back for unnecessary long breaks. But I will absolutely go back but probably not make a trip just for this.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 12:48 PM, Norwaydude74 said:

I was at The Lucky Horseshow this weekend for a couple of hours and was very happy to see more dancers there than I have ever seen before (10-15). Normal set up, no mask wearing, dancers rotate to dance on two stages and then mingle to get private dances or more tips. The privates are just in the back of the bar and absolutely not private in any way, but some of them got quite frisky. Privates are $ 20. I was very pleased with my visit, even though I wish the dancers were mixing better, some patrons tend to occupy some a bit too long and sometimes they go in the back for unnecessary long breaks. But I will absolutely go back but probably not make a trip just for this.

Thanks for the "recent" info on the Lucky Horseshoe! It's been a while since I've been to Chicago but every time I went, I enjoyed some time at the Shoe! What was the dancer pool like?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Here tonight for the customer appreciation party.  Good mix of customers.  Busy for Tuesday night prolly due to Holidays and $3/drink special.  Good mix of dancers from what I tell so far.  

The shoe goes in phases. I'm hopeful it's in one of the upswing.  I liken it a bit to a gay Cheers with gogo boys.  In amusement, I've invited multiple friends out who then caught other friends who vowed they were staying in.  LOL.