Scrotal Inflation Kit

OneFinger
This topic is 1057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I cannot see the photo very clearly-do you actually insert a device which injects air(inflate)your scrotum?This sound really dangerous as you could inject air into a vein(lots of them down there)and kill yourself.

I am a big fan of guys who have stretched their nutsacs-but pumping has never been a turn-on for me,just looks too unreal.

Never-mind-I clicked on the link-so does the saline solution work its way into your body or do you walk around with elephant nuts for the rest of your life-that has gotta be uncomfortable.

>...so does the saline solution work its way into your body or do you walk around with elephant nuts for the rest of your life-that has gotta be uncomfortable.

Well, this is something I've NEVER done to either myself or someone else. But this is very similar to hydration therapy that I've used with sick animals that aren't drinking.

With animals you insert a large IV needle just under the skin and let the fluids flow. For about 3-4 hours there is a noticeable "lump" under the skin but the fluids eventually are absorbed into the body.

IMHO, scrotal inflation looks very dangerous. Like you pointed out, there are lots of veins down there and bleeding would be a concern. I certainly wouldn'y want to hit a testicle. I also assume you'll permanently stretch the sack.

When done as for "recreation" I also assume that the conditions aren't always that sterile. The chance for infection could be fairly high.

• 15 years later...
  • 3 months later...