Sleeping Boys

Guest random
This topic is 1459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest random

Anyone else enjoy playing with a boy 18-25 while he is sleeping? I've had guys pass out in bed and before doing so tell me it is ok to toucvh them while sleeping. What a huge turn on it is to rub their cock till it gets hard, one guy actually pissed through his boxers on my hand and he was really asleep, wow. Also, I like to rub my cock between their ass cheeks and reach around and slowly jack them off, though few cum while sleeping. Well, just another one of my fetishes, kinks.

• 16 years later...
Anyone else enjoy playing with a boy 18-25 while he is sleeping? I've had guys pass out in bed and before doing so tell me it is ok to toucvh them while sleeping. What a huge turn on it is to rub their cock till it gets hard, one guy actually pissed through his boxers on my hand and he was really asleep, wow. Also, I like to rub my cock between their ass cheeks and reach around and slowly jack them off, though few cum while sleeping. Well, just another one of my fetishes, kinks.

Sometime ago I had a dream that a stranger entered my apartment, went to the bedroom and pushed back the bed covers, I was laying on my side, I could feel his hard cock at my rosebud, he reached around to hold my cock and stroke it. Then he pulled my body close to his pushed his cock inside which caused me to orgasm and I awoke. Never had a repeat.

• 5 weeks later...