BUFFBOYZZ COMING SOON

buffboyzz
This topic is 6508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rendie

Hey Buffboyzz,

I speak for myself but many others here, I'm sure, are hoping that your announcement is for a new regular Buffboyzz party somewhere in Manhattan.

If it is to be in LI best wishes with it but you probably won't see me there. :-(

hopefully yours,

rendie

Guest buffboyzz2

Hello all from hot, steamy, and dusty Arizona! I've been following these threads all along, and really miss you guys! Life is good, I'm good, hope you all are, too!

Here's more info about the new Sunday party. Yes, it's on Long Island, but very easily accesible by train! I'll be there in spirit...

Much Hugzz,

Tony (Uncle Buff)

~ Doors Open At 5 PM ~

http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/05/005/7B/CB/4E/5F/sXMvX8FJusC+MAuAIkTHx8zMq9hwf0zx0300.jpg

Guest Rendie

BUFFBOYZZ AT ZEN

Hey Uncle Buff (Tony),

Glad to hear you are doing well in AZ. Hope it's not too hot.

Me and "the gang" miss you lots! Was hoping for a NYC party announcement but I guess the one in LI is better than nothing. Any more details forthcoming?

Come on Buffdaddy, The 20 Club is getting boooooring!

Staying out very late on Sundays is a problem due to work responsibilities, so I guess traveling to the boonies of LI is iffy for me at best. I may only be there in spirit also.

Keep in touch.

X's and O's

Rendie

RE: BUFFBOYZZ AT ZEN

Rendie,

Long Island was moved out of Cuba to the NY area a long time ago, its hardly an hour away. The informative flyer doesnt say what time the party starts but I bet we can have you tucked into bed long before work on monday. It might be worth a try.

(with or without a dancer)

Did you happen to notice the pictures in my previous post??

Your worried about sleep?

"When JT speaks we all should listen attentively, he is a very

wise individual"

Guest buffboyzz2

You know, I was concerned after I made up the ad that the starting time was missing, but figured that it would be ok since it states in the lower left corner that there are:

"$3 Bud Light and Well Drinks from 5-7pm"

...and that would be a clue, lol.

Doors open at 5pm and stay open all night - hope that's not too late for ya, Grandma! (GRendie?) Guess you can always stay home and watch Desperate Housewives repeats after the Lawrence Welk show!}(

Smooches,

~T

Guest buffboyzz2

>Since I would be coming from DC, would it make sense to get a

>room at a hotel near the club rather than stay in the city?

>

>Can anyone recommend a good hotel in West Hempstead? :)

>

>...Hoover

Hoover,

Try this link for a map of the area and Hotels, which are indicated by the yellow and red icons. Click on them for more info, zoom out for more hotels. The Garden City Hotel seems to be closest, but is super-swanky and super-expensive...

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?name=&addr=121+Woodfield+Rd&state=NY&csz=West+Hempstead%2C+NY+11552-2524&ds=n&uzip=11552&mag=2&desc=&country=US&dma=501&cat=trav&resize=l&trf=0&lat=40.700784&lon=-73.644184&mlt=40.700784&mln=-73.644184&rezoom=1&.intl=us&addrtype=9&compass=&BFKey=ho

>The Garden City Hotel seems to be closest, but is super-swanky and super-expensive...

Thanks for the info, T!

I think I'll pass on The Garden City Hotel. I wouldn't mind spending the money if the rooms were decorated in glass, stone, stainless steel, and leather, but I think (don't hit me!) those rooms are more suitable for someone's rich, snooty, grandmother. :)

I did see a few other places nearby that look suitable. Unless I hear any firm recommendations, I'll just pick one of them.

...Hoover

p.s. Darwin looks hot!

Hi Buff,

Glad to see the BuffBoyzz are coming back! What will be the format at the Long Island location? Will the boyzz take all their clothes off? Or will there be a g-string rule, a la Club 20? Will there be lap dancers as was the case before when the Boyzz danced in the New York City Sunday party? If yes, how much will it be per lap dance? And the question I asked before but wasn't answered: will Lex, Eric and Smooth (sorry in a senior moment I called him "Easy") be on the program?

Good luck with the new venue.

Guest buffboyzz2

>Hi Buff,

> Glad to see the BuffBoyzz are coming back! What will be

>the format at the Long Island location? Will the boyzz take

>all their clothes off? Or will there be a g-string rule, a la

>Club 20? Will there be lap dancers as was the case before

>when the Boyzz danced in the New York City Sunday party? If

>yes, how much will it be per lap dance? And the question I

>asked before but wasn't answered: will Lex, Eric and Smooth

>(sorry in a senior moment I called him "Easy") be on the

>program?

> Good luck with the new venue.

>

Bilingual, you ask many good and valid questions. However, this is not the medium where some of them really could or should be answered. The laws of NY state are quite specific, the Gaiety is sadly gone for good, and we wouldn't ever compare ourselves to anyone else.

Please send an email to Buff Daddy (buffboyzz@aol.com) with any questions, and I'm sure he'll be happy to answer them, especially if it means that you would actually attend!

>>The Garden City Hotel seems to be closest, but is

>super-swanky and super-expensive...

>

>Thanks for the info, T!

>

>I think I'll pass on The Garden City Hotel. I wouldn't mind

>spending the money if the rooms were decorated in glass,

>stone, stainless steel, and leather, but I think (don't hit

>me!) those rooms are more suitable for someone's rich, snooty,

>grandmother. :)

>

>I did see a few other places nearby that look suitable. Unless

>I hear any firm recommendations, I'll just pick one of them.

>

>...Hoover

>

>p.s. Darwin looks hot!

There is a motel called "Courtesy Motel" on the corner half a block away.DO NOT BOOK THIS MOTEL.Public officials are trying to close it.It's not a safe place to stay.Marriot in Uniondale is very nice and the lobby bar late at night can be fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buffboyzz2

Just a reminder that this party is kicking off next weekend.

And GRendie - if you still think that it's too far for you to attend, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm coming in from Phoenix and will be there!

I'm looking forward to see you guys VERY much,

~Uncle Buff ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see some of our old friends tonight, and some new ones too.

The Line Up For Tonight !!

DARWIN (BUKBUDDIES MODEL)

WIL

JAY-JAY

CK

CHRISTIAN

CJ

MIKE G

JAY

JOHN

GIO

WE ALSO MIGHT HAVE A SURPRISE VISIT FROM FUTURE PLAYGIRL MODEL GUILO

DOORS OPEN AT 5PM, THE DANCERS START AROUND 6PM

THIS IS A 7 DAY A WEEK GAY LOUNGE OWNED AND OPERATED LETS COME AND SUPPORT THE CLUBS WHO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS EVERDAY

Hey, thank you to all our friends for coming out to help us kick off a new season of Sunday night Shenanigans

A special thank you to all our regular customers - especially those of you who came all the way in the rain from Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania!

We look forward to seeing you at our next party on Sunday, August 6th at 7pm.

http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz/Zen001a.jpg

http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz/Zen002a.jpg

http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz/Zen003a.jpg

Congratulations to all our DVD raffle winners!

Our web page is back up, don't forget to stop by to see where we'll be hanging our towels up! http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz

~Till Then...

Archived