New Gaiety & Strip Club Forum Moderator

HooBoy
This topic is 1133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am pleased to tell you that Cooper has accepted our invitation to be the new main moderator of this forum.

He is a regular at the Gaiety, understands the sensitivities of that sort of environment as well as New York politics and will be perfect in quietly making sure this forum works.

I want to emphasize he is not acting as a policeman or, as someone put it, a "hall monitor" and most likely will just be behind the scenes like all of the moderators here to advice us if thing get off kilter.

Every particpant here is a guardian of this site! If you see something you think is wrong, please hit the ALERT button, explain why you think someone is out of line. Cooper and the moderators will instantly receive a flagged email message and will respond in a manner he thinks is appropriate.

Cooper is free to express his own opinions. Please understand his opinions are his own and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of me or anyone associated with the site. If he has to reiterate a policy of the board, that of course is just that.

By the way, I told Cooper that, unlike the security guy at the Gaiety, he should allow you all to jerk off here if you feel like it.

Again, my thanks to all the moderators and a big welcome to Cooper.

--HooBoy

Damn, I edited for HORRIBLE spelling and grammar errors. Sometimes I jes fel so dum.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: New Gaiety & Strip Club Forum Moderator

COOPER!

http://www.americannudist.com/greetingcardpro/images/guys.gif

Congratulations on being crowned moderator! I know you will hold a fair and equatable court. Now that your briefs are bulging may I say this is wonderful news. You make people feel welcome on the board you are always willing to help with information and advice. Now, let the fun begin.

}(

VDN

VDN, Thank you for the very kind words. It's people like you who make this site enjoyable. BTW, wonderful picture, do you think we could get that lineup in at the G-spot? :9

>Congratulations Cooper for moving up in the world. I hope

>since you moved up you will still remember us little people

>down here (LoL):+

LovesYng, very funny, but with this new "status", the only thing that will be "moving up" will be my weekend seat at the G! Now that will benefit you when you join me for those "first steps"... And wait till those privates start "movin' up"! :-)

>VDN, Thank you for the very kind words. It's people like you

>who make this site enjoyable. BTW, wonderful picture, do you

>think we could get that lineup in at the G-spot? :9

I am working on it. Once I get them to slow down their routine then they will be ready for the G stage.

:p

>I am working on it. Once I get them to slow down their

>routine then they will be ready for the G stage.

>

VDN, and will you volunteer to get them ready for their private shows? BTW, nice new avatar image. You've always known how to pick the good ones! I wonder if it's time for me to hang-up my shorts and get something new...

>VDN, and will you volunteer to get them ready for their

>private shows? BTW, nice new avatar image. You've always known

>how to pick the good ones! I wonder if it's time for me to

>hang-up my shorts and get something new...

Well, I was feeling like a viking in so many ways lately. Here are some new (well, new to me) avatar links you can paruse.

http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/

http://www.freeavatars.net/

VDN

}(

Hail Cooper long may he rein.Sine I personally know many

queens. I am sure I can get one to knight you. But all kidding

aside . I wish you the very best . Your a great guy

Guest buffroger

RE: The Forum Name- "Male" Strip CLubs

Congratulations to Cooper, the most qualified person to the job. Long may he reign!

Barry

RE: The Forum Name- "Male" Strip CLubs

>Congratulations to Cooper, the most qualified person to the

>job. Long may he reign!

>

>Barry

Thanks for the kind words, it's most appreciated. BTW, what "qualifies" one to be a moderator? It should look great on my resume! :-) Keep in touch.

RE: The Forum Moderator- Male Strip CLubs

He was already wearing the tiara when the honor from the Hoo came forth. Now he has added a shiny pink sash!

I sure hope the weather today doesn't keep him away from the G. We are supposed to have a very heavy april snow.

RE: The Forum Moderator- Male Strip CLubs

>He was already wearing the tiara when the honor from the Hoo

>came forth. Now he has added a shiny pink sash!

>

>I sure hope the weather today doesn't keep him away from the

>G. We are supposed to have a very heavy april snow.

Sorry Lucky, But this "queen" sure ain't going out in this NY snow storm. BTW, I've consulted with Harvey Fierstein for some fashion advice... And speaking of Harvey, he's doing an excellent job playing Tracy's mother in the Broadway hit "Hairspray". Should win the Tony for best actor.

Glutes, I'm looking forward to your visit. Just don't hide from me like Alex did! I'll be easy to recognize in my new regal attire. Lucky has been working real hard shopping for me.