Latest Tribute to Bush

OneFinger

This topic is 6062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Glad you liked it. I hoped others would appreciate it like I did.

But, on a more serious note, I work with a lot of die-hard Republicans. They've been talking lately about Jeb Bush running for President in 2008. Is this just wishful thinking on their part or is there a real possibility that shit will continue to happen?

ROFLMAO }( }( (visual metaphors R US: turnin our wonderful country to shit... ain't it so fuckin' sad but true)

Yea the continuing nepotism thing disgusts me, but against Hillary, a Jeb-McCain ticket has got some traction. I believe there's enough back-asswards traditionalist types that think a woman could never make a good president, plus Daddy and Bro have plenty of Repugnican-insider strings to pull to get Jebby-boy on the ticket. I personally think Giuliani would be a much better ® choice, but as he's been living with a gay couple in NYC, I think that blasts him off the map as far as the RadRighters are concerned.

(btw OneFinger dude, your avatar photo is so fucking hot, are u a working boi? If so, count me interested. Inquiring minds want to know...)

One Finger, I passed it on to many - all laughed!

The following AOL "Rate the President" poll also says it:

Bush on the economy?

Poor 77%

Fair 12%

Good 7%

Excellent 5%

Total Votes: 29,284

Note on Poll Results

How do you rate Bush on overall foreign policy?

Poor 81%

Fair 8%

Good 6%

Excellent 5%

Total Votes: 29,291

Note on Poll Results

How do you rate Bush on the Iraq war?

Poor 85%

Good 5%

Fair 5%

Excellent 5%

Total Votes: 29,365

Note on Poll Results

>(btw OneFinger dude, your avatar photo is so fucking hot, are u a working boi? If so, count me interested. Inquiring minds want to know...)

raife,

Hey, thanks for the kind words. But, I must admit that I'm not a working boy and the picture is NOT me. It just seemed to fit my screen name and I couldn't resist using it.

As I've openly admitted in the past, I am best described as old, fat, and balding. Perhaps I should also add "opinionated". :) No one in their right mind would consider hiring me.

In order to post in the Political Issues forum, all members are required to acknowledge that their post is in compliance with our Community Guidelines.  In addition, you acknowledge that it meets the following requirements: 

• No personal attacks: Attack the issue not the person
  • No hijacking: Stay on the subject of the thread 

• No hate speech or offensive terms/expressions

Posts that do not comply with the above requirements will be removed.  Multiple violations may result in a loss of access to this forum.