Displaying images in posts

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 17 years later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JakeAsherXXX

Check out the galleries, I have problems believing your premise

First of all, there is no need to cop an attitude, henny.

Second, every time I go to insert image and put in the link, say to imgur, imbb, tinypic I get an error message.

Guest JakeAsherXXX

"Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator."

I'M GUESSING YOU'RE THE ADMINISTRATOR, MR. FAWKES GUY.

• 3 months later...

You need the link to the picture. Then you check the picture frame box among the icons above your draft post.

A box will appear and you insert the link into it. At the lower bottom of the insert box it says "INSERT." Click on that.

your picture should appear.

So, I right-clicked on a picture and a box appeared. I chose View Image Info. That gave me the link. I cut and pasted the link and brought it here and followed the directions above. Here's the pic I chose:

0d1364e0-c278-11ea-8c85-9f30eae6654e_image_hires_103918.jpg?itok=2-7ERB41&v=1594694363

Was it worth it? You tell me!

• 2 weeks later...

You need the link to the picture. Then you check the picture frame box among the icons above your draft post.

A box will appear and you insert the link into it. At the lower bottom of the insert box it says "INSERT." Click on that.

your picture should appear.

So, I right-clicked on a picture and a box appeared. I chose View Image Info. That gave me the link. I cut and pasted the link and brought it here and followed the directions above. Here's the pic I chose:

0d1364e0-c278-11ea-8c85-9f30eae6654e_image_hires_103918.jpg?itok=2-7ERB41&v=1594694363

Was it worth it? You tell me!

I find Asian guys like this very sexy, love their smooth torsos and asses, to wear off my tongue! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...