Condit Brain Teaser

Guest regulation
This topic is 8290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest regulation

RE: Ted Kennedy's driving skills

Yes, thank you, WD, I do recollect the Chappaquiddick scandal. And I hope you are duly impressed by my ability to spell that word correctly (I think). :-) My question to cp was intended to discover what connection he is suggesting between that and the issue we are discussing in this thread.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Real Answer

Here’s the scoop.

Chandra Levy and the stewardess (whose name I’ve forgotten) met when Conduit arranged a little weekend ménage a trios. When he left them alone to go off and conduct the nation’s business they discovered the truth; that they were both lesbians and they had been taken advantage of by the brute (translate all men) and plotted revenge. Levy would go missing with all of the evidence of foul play pointing at Conduit. For the slow kids the stew would “come forward and stress what a “bad guy” Conduit has been. Once Conduit has been hounded from office, Levy will snap out of the “amnesia” state that she has been in. Meanwhile she and the stew would have a few months honeymoon developing their newly found relationship. The reason that there was no evidence of foul play is that there wasn’t any. The good news call to the aunt (who is also a lesbian) was that she had discovered herself. The reason that her parents haven’t been told is that they weren’t supportive of her when she tried to explore the feelings she had when she was coming of age. }>

RE: Ted Kennedy's driving skills

When I returned the bridge, Mary Jo and the cah were gone. Cheating on my wife, drinking to excess and driving to endangah. I was guilty of none of the above.

An all-time classic dodge. Whenever you have a BF, you must always keep the Teddy Kennedy Bible of Excuses close at hand. Mine, of course, is dog-earred.

Later.

Guest pickwick

RE: The Real Answer

>Here’s the scoop.

>

>

>Chandra Levy and the stewardess (whose name I’ve forgotten) met when Conduit arranged a little weekend ménage a trios.

For this contribution we have to give you the Dominick Dunne Lifetime Achievement Award, which is a lovely walnut plaque with a large boiling pot inscribed on it. :-)

RE: The Real Answer

whatever the truth is, which i don't know, it is just too weird the way he is acting. if the report is true that he had his hair done, wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses (as he did on dates with the stew), and using the name barry something or other, just weirder and weirder.

he must really be under pressure...

Guest regulation

Did the FBI know?

One more little tidbit.

During the Bush transition it was reported that Bush was considering several "bipartisan" appointments of Congressional Democrats to cabinet or sub-cabinet positions. As we know, he made an offer to John Breaux and ultimately appointed Norman Mineta as Secretary of Transportation. However, he was also considering several House Democrats for the post of Secretary or Undersecretary of Agriculture. One of them was Gary Condit, who comes from an agricultural district and sits on the House Agriculture Committee.

Since Condit's name was mentioned sufficiently to get it into the media at that time, was consideration of his appointment serious enough that Cheney requested an FBI background check? If so, did the FBI learn what Condit had been doing? If so, did they share that information with the police when Levy turned up missing, or did they conceal it?

Archived