Funny bumper stickers?

Guest jizzdepapi
This topic is 8302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

Our local Sunday paper compiled a list of some recently-seen bumper stickers. Here they are; some are funny I think.

"The more I see of men, the more I love my cat” “Eve was framed” "The hole in the ozone is directly related to the hole in your head” “Ex-boyfriend in trunk” “Beyond bitch” “If you feel attacked by feminists, it’s probably a counter-attack” “Well-behaved women rarely make history” “The goddess is coming and, boy, is she pissed” “If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament” “Driver carries no cash. He’s married” “Testicle Festival, Rock Creek Lodge, Montana—I had a ball!” “Mark’s Topless Donut Shop, Portland Maine” “I think—therefore I’m single” “I love animals—they’re delicious!” “Don’t pray in my school and I won’t think in your church” “Born-again Pagan” “Born okay the first time.” “Keep your rosaries off my ovaries.” “Not another son of a Bush in the White House” “Hail to the Thief: George Bush: 2000” “Lobotomies for Republicans—it’s the law” “Be nice to your kids—they’ll choose your nursing home” “Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am” “Normal people worry me” “If a woman’s place is in the home, why am I always in the car?” “Back off—I’m a postal worker” “Partnership for an Idiot-free America” “Visualize using turn signals” “Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most” “What if the hokey-pokey IS what it’s all about?” “Actions speak louder than bumper stickers”

Guest dcdave

Guys, please don't take offense but I really enjoyed this one from several years ago:

"NUKE THE GAY WHALES FOR JESUS"

Guest WetDream

Gill netting is the most politically incorrect way to fish commercially and has been banned my many areas where commercial fishermen operate. I THINK I'm right in saying that the problem is that all fish get caught in the net -- not just the ones (like tuna) that are being hunted. It is wasteful and environmentally bad. It is, however, an ancient practice and wasn't so harmful before our waters were practically fished out.

Guest jizzdepapi

just a cute little story regarding bumper stickers that weren't so funny:

a friend of mine who held together the back of her older rotting car with lefty political bumper stickers finally bought a new car. her young daughters loved riding in the new car so much that she asked them what the big deal was. one of them replied that they were so happy to ride in a car without drivers behind them tailgating, wagging their fingers, honking and sometimes giving them the finger. my friend didn't put any bumper stickers on the new car.

Archived