Everybody! Sound off!

Guest Daddy-In-Training
This topic is 8308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Daddy-In-Training

Daddy needs reassurance that people are able to get back in. So Sound Off!

-- Daddy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenny

Well, Im not quite sure what you all are talking about BUT I suspect it's got to do with the extremely SLOW download time accessing this site and various threads. I have DSL and it is really very very slow. What seems to be the problem?? or is it me.

Guest Kenny

well I just tried again and now, I'm in as well.....at the usually fast speed. Still curious about the reason.

Guest FirstPlace

daddy.. i am here as you can see yet the entire site loads very s-l-o-w and i am connecting at the moment through a t1 line. even my dsl connection rates at 1.4m seems like a 28.8 modem on here at the moment.

Guest dcdave

In like Flynn in no time at all at 2:30 PM EDT. Real slow this am. Not to disparage this wonderful website, but wish I were "in" someplace else right now.

Dave

I'm in, but as of Wed Jul 25, 3:30 EDT, HooBoy's incoming mailbox had exceeded its quota. I sent him mail prior to that saying that attempting to log in and give my password had no effect, but now that appears to be fixed.

Guest Daddy-In-Training

The Question is: "If I tell you that you have a gorgous ass, Will you hold it against me?" <Smile>

The site should be back up to speed....We had a spammer attacking one of the other sites here, and it was dragging the entire place down.

They've been spanked...and no longer have a computer account to work from...So we should be back to normal speed.

-- Daddy

Archived