Strip Clubs in London

Guest BareBoy
This topic is 8310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BareBoy

Why, oh why, aren't there any gay strip clubs in London any more? I have good memories of several fifteen years ago or so - delightful boys stripping, coming down into the audiences ... and you could usually meet them afterwards. But Soho is now too clean for words. You can always get a private strip at VillaGianni, of course, but it's not the same as a stage and guys strutting their stuff . . . anyone else remember the good old daus?

It is a pity there are no strip clubs in London or most of Europe for that matter. Paris is a big disappointment too. I never visited any in London but do recall seeing one a few years ago in SOHO and wondered about it. I totally agree they are an ideal place to pick up someone that turns you on.

What is with the Europeans? There are lots of female strip clubs but none for males for males. Pity. Thank God for Montreal is all I can say.

Guest squaddie

I would suggest that it is because Westminster Council (covers Soho) demands a non returnable fee of £2000 with the application. As they tend to be homophobic and more than likely refuse the application but keep the £2000, not many are wishing to take the chance.

I too remember the days of the strip clubs but they closed when the new registration rules came into force.

Archived