Big Brother 2

Guest hunklover
This topic is 8300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hunklover

I can't believe it! I figured that with all of the gorgeous new eye candy on tonight's first episode of Big Brother 2 there would be, at least, one thread about the show and a string of comments, especially after all the excitement surrounding the hot guy that was the first to get kicked off Survivor 2. I think it was Kel (?). Anyway, there are a couple guys on Big Brother 2 that make Kel look very average.

Guest texguy51

Which did you think were the hottest? I'd say Hardy and Justin. Especially liked the scene where Autumn got in bed with Hardy. His hair looked blond in that scene. At first I thought it was the nightvision, but Autumn's hair didn't look blond.

Guest Kenny

Well, I watched the show on Thursday and again last night. There are quite a few hunks: The bouncer, the doctor, and the guy from Brooklyn. A gay guy who appears nice enough but hardly a hunk. Time will tell how all this plays out but of the three hunks,probably all will be VOTED OUT before end of show.

Guest Raffy

but the gay guy is such a wimpy, whiny, pain-in-the-ass that it's hard to enjoy anything else about the show. He's so sure that the hunks will boot him out when they find out he's gay. Well, guess what? He's right! Not because he's gay but because of the way he's handling it. Can't wait till he's gone...

Guest Kevin 2

I had to respond on this one guys. Hardy is a hunk..oh my I sure hope we see lots of him shirtless hopefully with less :p Justin and the doctor aren't bad either ;-) Bunky (the gay guy) I agree he is starting to get on my nerves and couldn't they have picked a better looking gay guy?? Sorry

Guest hunklover

Hardy and Justin are VERY nice. Maybe they'll shock us all and turn out to be gay, then get it one together. i think I was leaning towards Justin over Hardy, but I'm not sure.....Hardy is HOT, and listening to them talk, neither sounds like a dummie.

Guest hunklover

Yeah, I was disappointed with the gay guy, too. With such a sucky, winy disposition how did he get on the show in the first place? He's got to go and soon.

Guest Gentle Dude

I was the reading the personal profiles of each of the guests at CBS.com and it is interesting to note that Kent's, the doctor, favorite magazine is GQ....hmmm, I wonder if he's looking at the clothes or the men? :)

Guest Kevin 2

>Even worse (and more embarrassing)-- he's named BUNKY!!!<

OK it does get worse...did u guys watch the show tonight, he allowed someone (I think one of the girls) to shave BB in his back hair. What in the HELL was this guy thinking!! Also did you see Will (the doctor) plucking and tweezing? I must admit he is cute (GQ) kind of looks but damn he is stuck on himself. Which I find so unbecoming! He needs to take a lesson from Hardy and just look great but don't brag about it...now thats the way to be when u look that damn good! ;-)

Guest curious

Hardy is fine, but I am hoping that he gets kicked out soon so I can stop watching the show. Actually, the latest rumor I have seen says he is leaving unless Justin is brought up on charges for rubbing Hardy's Jr Mints all over his (Justin's) body and then putting them back for Hardy to eat(or some related drama).

Will is also cute but a little arrogant. If Hardy wasn't there, however, Will would have looked a whole lot better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest texguy51

I noticed on the latest episode that Hardy was puffing on a cigarette, like so many of the other houseguests. Is this a new development?

Guest Kevin 2

I noticed the same thing. I thought he had said earlier in the show that he valued his body too much to smoke or something like that. Might I add DAMN FINE BODY HE HAS ALSO!! :p Hell hes the reason I watch the show when I can.

For those of you who are interested, and who are not subscribing to the internet video feeds, some nude pix of some of the guys are being posted from time to time at the

alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.male.moderated

newsgroup. There's one of a rear view of Hardy there right now.

I was quite shocked to see him smoking also...but he does have a gravelly voice, glassy eyes and was always hanging out by the smokers table. I thought it was second-hand smoke related or worse...drugs.

Anyone else developing the hots for Will? Anyone who shaves his complete body is not all straight!!! LOL..:)

Archived