LIghthearted, lighthearted, only please.

Guest jizzdepapi
This topic is 8326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

Well, now that the co-defendant thread has simmered down and we're assuredly "not doing Dick," I'm in the mood to hear some funny and nonsensical (and yes, even stupid) things:

Feel free to post those little boring tidbits here. Here's one:

"I think it would be a good idea."

Mahatma Ghandi (regarding Western Civilization)

Guest jeffOH

>Hey Jeff, sorry, but where the

>fuck did I mention anything

>about your cock or orgasm

>in my equation. Stick your

>butt up and shut the

>fuck up. I find the

>back of a boy's head

>very romantical.

ZACH,

YES SIR !! (God yes...that's even hotter, you're the MAN!)

Guest Zach DC

Oh shit, Jizz, I just responded to you in another thread and I kinda, sorta, mostly spoke about your debate with HungRedneck.

So for something lighthearted, how about a list of our favorite fuck positions. Mine, far beyond all others, is my partner lying on his stomach, face down, ass jutted up. Me squatting from behind, fucking him deep. Undoubtedly, the best position for true "nutt to butt" penetration.

Guest jizzdepapi

Here's another:

"I'd rather that a bigot mistake me for a lesbian than that a lesbian mistake me for a bigot." -- Tovah Hollander

Guest jeffOH

>So for something lighthearted, how about

>a list of our favorite

>fuck positions. Mine, far beyond

>all others, is my partner

>lying on his stomach, face

>down, ass jutted up. Me

>squatting from behind, fucking him

>deep. Undoubtedly, the best

>position for true "nutt to

>butt" penetration.

Zach, that would be one of my favorite positions also. But, I like to get off while I'm on my back...beating off and reaching

around and feeling your balls slapping against my ass. I like to

see a guy's expression while he's fucking me and I love to kiss

while getting fucked. Whew...got myself worked up here. You know

I'll be calling you when I'm in D.C. later this summer. I'm

mostly a top, but I can be a very eager bottom for a man who

knows how to fuck.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

Guest WetDream

Well, Jizz, I guess some people just have odd ideas about what is "funny and nonsensical"! Of course, my mind is a complete blank now. But I did remember a favorite bumper sticker from a few years back: "The Moral Majority Isn't and Arent."

Guest Zach DC

"I like to get off while I'm on my back...beating off..."

Hey Jeff, sorry, but where the fuck did I mention anything about your cock or orgasm in my equation. Stick your butt up and shut the fuck up. I find the back of a boy's head very romantical.

Guest jizzdepapi

"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn’t mean God doesn’t love homosexuals. It’s just that they need more supervision."--Lynne Lavmer

Guest BenDover

A friend told me a funny story last night. When he was 17, his older sister was getting married in a garden wedding at his parent's home. The day before the wedding, everyone was out of the home taking care of last minute tasks and my friend found himself alone in the house for the morning. Bored, he began to snoop around his sister's room, and there was her wedding dress, hanging from a closet door. He couldn't help himself, knowing that he was about the same size as his sister. So, he took off his gym shorts and tee shirt, and proceeded to put on the all the slips and hoops the wedding dress and especially the veil which, according to him, was about 15 feet long.

Thrilled with what he saw in his sisters vanity mirror, he wanted to see the full effect, and "glided" (his word) to the top of the stairs where a full length mirror hung from the wall. As he stood before the mirror, "turning and preening" at the glory of it all, his toe caught the hem of the dress, sending him ass over tea kettle down the stairs to the bottom landing in the entry foyer of the house, knocking himself out. He awoke a few minutes later with his mother fanning him and his sister shrieking, "He peed on my dress!!"

Archived