This is for Jizz

Boston Guy
This topic is 8329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

BG made Jizz cum!!!!!!! PIC

sorry, not a pic of me cumming; papi won't allow that.

omigod, BG. they are absolutely scrumptious. i have melted but will recover soon, i am sure. was racing over to munch on rick munroe's butt for a while but THESE ARE FREE!! love you rick, anyway.

m4m viewers will certainly thank you (please post your home number) when i post all 329 high-resolution pictures within the next two days. maybe i can do that in newly-revived Zack thread so it's too slow for anyway to read, anyway.

since i have no discipline, here is one pic anyway.

http://prettyface2001.tripod.com/index.jpg

my question now is, WHO IS THIS? i feel absolutely valley-girlish. btw, viktor is hot but not a fritos wrapper in sight and i have never seen anyone with such stylish hair freshly emerged from the shower; suspicious in my eyes but i wonder if he is easy anyway.

thanks again, BG. as my papi would say, "You are off the hook!!!"

Guest jizzdepapi

ok, you guys, repeat after me: "jizz did not post all these pics, jizz did not post all these pics, jizz did not post all these pics, jizz did not post all these pics, jizz did not post all these pics, jizz did not post all these pics!

thanks

jizz

Guest Tampa Yankee

Dick,

The face is NICE... but may I suggest that those lips qualify as VERY NICE or even better !! :-)

Guest jizzdepapi

many years ago, a wise poet wrote about this man. your comment about his lips reminded me.

...My beloved is white and ruddy, chosen out of thousands.

His head is as the finest gold: his locks as branches of palm trees, black as a raven.

His eyes as doves upon brooks of waters, which are washed with milk, and sit beside the plentiful streams.

His cheeks are as beds of aromatical spices set by the perfumers. His lips are as lilies dropping choice myrrb.

His hands are turned and as of gold, full of hyacinths. His belly as of ivory, set with sapphires.

His legs as pillars of marble, that are set upon bases of gold. His form as of Libanus, excellent as the cedars.

His throat most sweet, and he is all lovely: such is my beloved, and he is my friend, O ye daughters of Jerusalem...

Archived