Favorite ways to get my hairy ass eaten

Rick Munroe
This topic is 6720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got you taken care of...you'll experience a new level of ecstacy, as if your ass is having an orgasm!

Lay comfortably on your belly for me with legs apart...important to be comfortable and relaxed.

Just feel my forefinger running up and down your crack gently brushing the hairs, slowly arousing the area...ass muscle respond with little tightening squezzes pushing your hardening dick against the mattress to verify the heightening arousal. It's working.

My thumb and forefinger of each hand seperates your checks slightly. A moistened tongue tip lubes the outer layer of your hole. feels warm, moist, and good. Then you feel the warm breath of my nostrils against your hole, the moisture on your hole intensifies the sensation of the air movement. My excitement yields deeper breaths through my nostrils...you're turned on even more knowing the enjoyment I am experiencing with my nose buried in your ass. You listen to my moans as my warm breathes tantilize your ass hole. Your ass tightens full force as it pushes your raging hard-on against the matress. Your silence is broken...you affirm my efforts with deep pants. You look up to your partner who nods silently in approval for what you are experiencing...you love his level of enjoyment of your experience as expressed in his manual manipulation of his hard-on.

I grab your scrotum and gently play with it. My tongue teases it's base. I squeeze a little tighter and raise your hips up in the air. You're on your knees now and my appetite just got ravenous. I nibble your ass cheeks...i seperate them fully with my thumbs and forefingers...i blow air on your open hole with my mouth...the sensation is driving you nuts...I pull your cheeks further apart so your hole is fully opened for me...i wet my thumbs and moisten your open hole. You are gyrating, wishing your cock was rubbing against something, so I take notice and I hold it firmly with one hand. I insist you place your head down flat on the bed with ass high in the air and legs spread apart. You anticiapte what is going to happen next and the sheer pleasure of the thought of it almost makes you have an orgasm...that long, firm tongue, that really long, really firm tongue starts slurping your hole...long licks in every direction...then the tongue tip comes to rest on your open hole...here it comes, yes...finally...this incredible, moist, firm piece of flesh is entering your hole...in and out motions...circular motions...just when you think a tongue can't be longer...the tip finds new depth...you've never experienced this quite so nicely

(Now, you tell me what happens next...i'm too turned on to continue!)

>Your silence is broken...you affirm my efforts with deep

>pants.

Are you kidding? If you just do half of what you just wrote, with a fraction of the enthusiasm, I'll be panting and moaning right from the moment I get on the bed. I have been really horny all day but now, after reading this, I am super charged up. And...I'm just about to leave with Derek for a job. Good timing, Mikel! ;-)

>You look up to your partner who nods silently in

>approval for what you are experiencing...you love his level of

>enjoyment of your experience as expressed in his manual

>manipulation of his hard-on.

I don't think he'd remain in that position for very long. He'd probably soon join me and we'd line up side-by-side for you to take the Official Munroe/Ross Taste Test. }(

>(Now, you tell me what happens next...i'm too turned on to

>continue!)

I'd either be begging you to make me cum or fuck me or...I don't know; I can't think straight now. You've got me all fuzzy headed. :p

I'm glad the timing worked perfectly for you...hope you had a great time on the job...no matter how good it was...I could have done it better...not being arrogant, just confident!

Hey, if that's an invitation, I accept! Next time I am in NYC, you'll be duly informed.

And Ross doesn't have to be entirely left out of the experience. I find her voice in some numbers sensuous and sultry. I'll incorporate some of her music in the "foreplay". You see, one secret of good, erotic ass eating is appropriate foreplay. Seriously. Trust me, I am the best. I will make you love not just tongue(you already do), but my tongue (you haven't even been introduced), long before this tongue ever touches your hole! I'll have playing in the background her duet with the Temps, "I'm Gonna make You Love Me" as you undress standing in front of me. The song represents an expression of my confidence in myself and in my uncanning understanding of you...your intimate desires. "I'm gonna do all the things to you a girl wants a man to do...oh baby. I'm gonna use every trick in the book, I'll try my best to get you hooked...hey baby" With those lyrics and melody, I'll introduce my tongue. I'll sip a little red wine, and bring it tenderly to your lips...you'll smell the fragrance and taste it's sweetness simultaneously...and you'll get the first sensation of this tongue. My tongue will move across your lips slowly, intoxicating them with wine warmed by it's own moisture. You'll yearn for more, I promise you, Rick. And more you'll receive more as it presses through your lips and into your mouth...gently, respectfully, with more of that wine. I'll kiss your lips, your face, your ears,your nose...and this tongue will tantalize your nostrils...you'll find it amazingly erotic as it gently enters one nostril and then the other and repeats itself in an unpredictable fashion...you'll just be beginning to imagine this pleasure on your hole...but more foreplay is critical..."I'm gonna make you love me, yes I am, yes I am. I say, I'm gonna make you love me...oooh, yes I am...come on and love me!"

The foreplay continues almost ignoring your hard-on. My tongue and lips find your nipples and the red wine I've rubbed on them. Gentle breezes of my warm mouth help those nipples get erect. Your lips, your mouth, your ears, your nostrils, your nips are falling in love with my tongue...your ass is getting increasingly impatient...but it must wait. Foreplay is so critical, I swear. I promise. Trust me. My tongue will explore your navel and even tease the slit on your dick head ever so lightly and gently. You want to push your dick in my mouth, but I retract. It's all about the tongue.

Now it's time. My fingertips running across your skin can feel your sexual energy and desire. I'll know when you are ready, you'll see I am not exaggerating an iota. You haven't drank much wine, but your're feeling intoxicated. You're feeling a little anxious, as most humans do, when we are experiencing a new sensation, albeit a very pleasureable one. You try to make sense of it, but you can't. You wonder how this stranger could know your needs and desires so well. So you just give in to it left wondering why, how, and where will this all go. Only a real Ross fan will recognize this number; "Surrender" starts to play as I finally, gently lead you to the bed and lay you on your belly. "Surrender your love...to me, to me. Surrender you love...to me, to me" You have no choice but to go with the flow as I do all those things I previously promised.

Because of all the considerate and erotic foreplay, that tongue deep up your ass feels like it's drilling your well of passion deeper than you ever imagined possible...you never knew ass eating could be so incredible and you have experienced deeper levels of passion than ever before...you feel like a nervous teenager who just doesn't understand everything that is happening to him. But Rick, I understand. Listen, I understand. And as previously described, as I am holding your dick with one hand, I will feel you unload in my hand. You will expend yourself like never before. You will collapse on the bed, panting and exhausted. But I will remove my hand savoring your cum. I'll motion to Derek. You watch in the mirror as I spread some of your cum on your hole. Then, I lick it off. Derek comes closer. He tastes your cum in my mouth with his tongue. You watch us in the mirror. I place some more of your cum on your ass hole. Dereck licks it off this time and returns my favor by feeding me your cum off his tongue. Then as I place the remainder of your cum on your hole, you feel both of our tongues enjoy the last drops.

After I leave, the song "Missing You" will be playing in your head. You and Derek will be laying naked next to each other, trying to explain the level of ecstacy you both just experienced. You'll have no explanation...you'll struggle to find descriptors, you'll fail to find comparisons. But many times over, you'll excite each other just remebering the experience. I promise every word to be true...You'll experience a fusion of the mind, soul, and body like you never experienced before. For the first time in a long time, I will have opened a new door in that place called your imagination!

You're evil. :p Now, as I recall, once upon a time on the message center, I had written a thread about giving head, which is my # 1 true passion (getting and giving). Then someone (HooBoy?) asked for a sequel and this thread was it. (Then again, Alzheimer's runs in my family so I could have it all wrong.) I do love getting my butt eaten out big time, but really, nothing beats a good blow job, don't you think? But this can't be stressed enough: GO SLOW AND WATCH THE TEETH! (Those of us with fat cocks will be thankful.) :o

I think this thread should be pinned to the top of the Lounge and never ever ever go away again. :p

<"GO SLOW AND WATCH THE TEETH!">

Well, here lies the BIG problem. Most recipients get so "into" being serviced, they quickly get caught up in the sensual frenzy and before you can say "gag me," they're plowing your mouth like there's a rabbit-emulation marathon to win. So much for going SLOW. (As if the sucker maintains any of the control.)

Then there's the issue that the sharp ends of your teeth aren't sensitive enough to "feel" the thin, delicate cock skin. It's almost impossible for any cocksucker to be sure he's doing the job correctly unless the recipient is kind enough to tell him.

My cock is not x-large and it amazes me how many awful blowjobs I've had through the years; from hot men, no less. Frankly, I prefer sucking a smaller cock because it's less taxing on my jaw. Jaw pain and a preoccupation with doing it "right" is a terrific way to lose an erection.

Granted, if I did open-jaw exercises to strengthen my width, I might be able to overcome the pain when trying to service a well-endowed man. I don't give blow jobs that often so I get distracted from doing those exercises.

I wish I could find a guy who would let me practice for free. Now there's a great way to promote your business!

>Most recipients get so "into"

>being serviced, they quickly get caught up in the sensual

>frenzy and before you can say "gag me," they're plowing your

>mouth like there's a rabbit-emulation marathon to win.

I haven't experienced that very often (although I can take it fast & deep); most guys seem to like to kick back and let me do the work. And when I'm the one getting blown, I'll admit that I do love to push it in deep, as deep as it can go, which unfortunately gags most guys. There's just nothing like the feeling of being parked deep in a tight, warm throat. However, there have been a few guys who worked my cock head with their tongue and it was excrutiatingly torturous pleasure (I've got a sensitive head).

>It's almost impossible for any cocksucker to be sure

>he's doing the job correctly unless the recipient is kind

>enough to tell him.

Yes, good communication is always the key to good sex. If he's not using actual words, moans will work, too. I definitely let my cocksuckers know how I like it.

>it amazes me how many awful

>blowjobs I've had through the years; from hot men, no less.

I've had some really bad ones, too. Some guys are very enthusiastic but keep forgetting about silly little things like nerve endings, etc. :p But like you said, you just have to work with them and show them how to do it your way.

>Frankly, I prefer sucking a smaller cock because it's less

>taxing on my jaw.

That sucks (or doesn't). I guess I'm lucky that I have a big mouth. I remember my orthodontist saying what a breeze it was to work on me because my jaw opened up so wide. I also remember him saying that it would come in handy someday, but at 11 years old, it did not compute. Hey, was it that obvious even then that I had a future in fellatio? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived