Fin Fang Foom's Fantasy Celebrity 3way

Guest Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 8316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Fin Fang Foom

Ok boys and girls. Here's a question I ask at parties.........

Tell me your fantasy celebrity three-way: you and what two LIVING celebrities (as they are TODAY - don't say Sean Connery circa 1965).

Mine is me with David Duchovny and Michael Bergin.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bitchboy

FFF, I've tried so hard not to get sucked into these little dysfunctional family opinion surveys, but I find myself really really liking you - so I'll play this time: Brendan Fraser and Wesley Snipes.

Guest BenDover

My dream-three: me, Michael T. Weiss (The Pretender) and Chris Meloni (Oz). Ooh, to be the cream in that cookie!

Guest jizzdepapi

Fantasy celebrity?

>Tell me your fantasy celebrity three-way: you and what two LIVING celebrities.

FFF: threesomes are not my thing but i would happily engage in lusty activity with:

1) Antonio Sabato Jr. (there may be an echo in this thread).

2) Matt Damon

jizzdefamoso

Guest Joey Ciccone

Judge Judy, Dr. Laura, a crackpipe, three bottles of Night Train, and a chainsaw

OR,

Chris Noth and Jerry Orbach, but they must be wearing trenchcoats.

Steven Segal and J-Claude Van Damme would also be interesting, but I'd have to break form and act like a total top for those two queens.

Seriously, Joe Dellesandro and Udo Kier, I don't care how old they are!

Guest WetDream (Guest)

Hope you mean Joe and Udo in the good old days. Seen any recent photos? Udo is really getting scary -- in the wrong kind of way.

>Steven Segal and J-Claude Van Damme

>would also be interesting, but

>I'd have to break form

>and act like a total

>top for those two queens.

Yeh, Van Damme (the insatiable bottom) was chasing after my BF a few months back. Not exactly at the top of my hit parade (unless we're talking Sopranos).

Later.

Guest Joey Ciccone

>Seen any recent photos? Udo is really getting scary -- in the wrong kind of way<

That's cool. I'm looking for a Lovecraftian encounter anyway. Communing with horror seems to be the next logical step in my thrillseeking. I'll just pretend he's Baron Von Frankenstein. In 3D no less!

Guest Joey Ciccone

>Yeh, Van Damme (the insatiable bottom) was chasing after my BF a few months back. Not exactly at the top of my hit parade<

But I'll bet he'd love to be the bottom for a parade. I'll see if I can get my other favorite bottom, Schwarzenegger, to kick his ass for you. He's hung like a squirrel, but has a sphincter like a vice and a mean streak a mile wide.

1.Daytime soap star Shemar Moore 2.WWF superstar "The Rock"

leave me alone with those two for a couple of years would certainly de stress this guy :)

Archived