PICS and QUOTES

Guest jizzdepapi
This topic is 8309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

hi everyone.

as some might have surmised from another thread, i will take it much easier on loading PICS. i may use ESC_TRACKER's excellent suggestion and post links rather than pics and i certainly will share some pics ocassionally.

NOW, how about threatds in which posts endlessly quote the ENTIRE post directly above it or just or several posts above? those posts seem to take a long time to load too unless i have jinxed the entire system with my pics. i noticed this especially since some posters are quoting an entire post but then formatting some of it in bold print. if u find urself doing that, it might be a clue that you don't need to quote the entire post. elipses (...) do a wonderful job of specifiying that you are quoting portions of text rather than an entire selection.

i am very curious about the ongoing Zack thread right now, but don't have the energy to read (and then re-read in subsequent re-posts) the entire thread.

so what do you think? i know others have suggested this too.

Guest Esc_Tracker

I suggest you spare yourself the agony of the Zack thread. Nothing new has been said since post 50, and a lot before that was repetition. Obviously a number of posters just cannot let go. :-(

But hey! It's your eyeballs.

Esc-Tracker

Archived