Victor, NYC

Guest Owms
This topic is 8305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any pictures of this Brazillian stud who works as a dancer at the Gaiety in New York? Does he have a web site or e-mail? Thanks, Owen

Hi,

He gave me an email when I met him--it was a hotmail address. At that time, he did not have a computer. He never responded to any of my emails, but he does return phone calls.

Have fun!

MrB

• 4 weeks later...

>Got his number? Is

>this the victor that is

>really cut and ripped?

Hi J,

As in *really* cut & ripped not to mention *really* hung, that's him. He's also a great guy. Dances at the Gaiety, though I met him at Splash. I reviewed him, Victor #2 in NYC, the phone number is there. I'd certainly hire him again!

Have fun!

MrB

He sounds great. Have read your raving review, but I called him in March on the advice of his friend, Ray, the big Brazilian who dances at the Gaiety.

I reached Victor but he sounded impatient and not nice on the phone. Also he said his price was $300, which is higher than what you have stated in the review. I was surprised as I was being referred to him by his friend and surely that must indicate that I am not some troll.

$300 is just over the top in my mind. I try to follow the guidelines that Boston Guy mentioned some while back at keeping the ceiling at $200 but this is not always possible, esp in the heat of the moment.

So I did not see him. But perhaps I will connect with him when he is in a better mood, and more available.

That's wise. I would not pay $300 for an hour... just wait until opportunity knocks and you can talk to him, at the Gaiety or at Splash. So many of the guys try and charge as much as they can, and I'm sure that's understandable from their point of view. All I can do is decline to pay outrageous rates, and then more often than not, the rate comes down :-)

Be patient, J. Your time will come! The guy is not to be missed.

Have fun!

MrB

Guest Bitchboy

I've experienced Victor three times, only the first time being from a Gaiety visit. He is all that and more, and never charged me more than $200. Well worth it. Better than "Cats" - now and forever.

Archived