Hunk Sightngs

Guest hunklover
This topic is 8345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hunklover

Okay, I know some of these guys have been around for awhile, but I recently discovered them. Maybe you've seen them and maybe you haven't. How about Jill's new love interest on the Young and the Restless? Shawn (sp?). He's got to be one of the hottest if not THE hottest guy on the soaps! The last two days he's been wearing a knit pullover shirt that revealed his awesome physique. Today, he finally took it off. WHOA! And, to his credit, the guy does a decent job of acting. Too bad the studios don't sign guys like him to play some of the super heroes in the movies, instead of having to go with a big name that has to wear a padded suite to look muscular.

Can-Am Wrestling has a new guy who's pretty hot. Brett Mycles! Very nice eye candy! Can-Am's site is "can-am.com".

This guy's been around for a while, but I recently discovered Nick Archer from BG East. He's either 19 or 20, and is almost the perfect boy next door. The pics at the site don't do him justice at all, and you'd have to see one of his videos to truly appreciate him. He has a nicely built, but not over muscular body, and an adorable, boyish face. BG's web site is "bgeast.com".

Archived