Where are you from?

Boston Guy
This topic is 8340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jackson6

Nothern Ohio is well represented I see, I'm about twenty minutes south of the city that rocks, Cleveland.

Joey, The Windy City will certainly welcome you. As for the weather............

Sunrise: 5:29am

Sunset: 8:25pm

Dress accordingly.

Of special note: While you are here Uranus will be visible in the morning. Hmmmmm :-P Can't wait till you get here.

Guest Tampa Yankee

No, just the other way around, Bilbo... A Tampa boy workin' in the coal mines up north (more or less)... Words & phrases can be ambiguous. :-)

Guest LG320126

Think there was a song written about it one time - "Saturday night in Toledo, Ohio is like being nowhere at all". :)

Guest cp8036

Im Chicago native...born/raised. Just been in the SF bay area last 5 years along with thousands of others that came for the Tech Rush.

I will always think of myself as a Chicagoan. I cannot consider myself a Californian. Afterall, like most everyone else here...I am not native to SF bay area.

Is it true that a two flat in Wicker Park can now list for over 300k?

Guest icon513

Bangkok, Thailand, checking in. I'm not really FROM here, but having been here for over ten years, it sometimes feels that way. Best place for gay sex in the world...

>Chicago, My kind of town!~)

I actually picked Chicago. ;-)

Gee, with all these Chicagoans hanging out here, maybe we should organize a "HooBoy Reunion" during the Pride Parade this Sunday? I'll be hanging around the North End bar. Look for the guy with long hair and an expensive camera. That should narrow it down a bit. LOL

(and it's not deejay -- my initials are DJ so deej is an *old* nickname)

Guest andreas

Born in Germany (West Germany at the time)...

adopted by American parents and moved stateside to Indianapolis...

moved to Central NJ...

moved to North Jersey (hello Justice)...

moved to South Jersey (and yes, New Jersians do stress the difference between the three)...

moved to Pennsylvania...

currently reside in Northern VA (DC burb).

Throw in the blonde hair, and is it any wonder why I am so confused sometimes?:-)

-Andreas Mikeals

[link:www.andreasmikeals.com|http://www.andreasmikeals.com]

Archived