Where are you from?

Boston Guy
This topic is 8339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys -

One of today's posts (from Mark) mentioned that he was in another country. It got me wondering where the people who post here are from.

I guess it's probably obvious that I'm from Boston (the Massachusetts one, not the English one). Where are the rest of you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only allow long, thick, hard probes to that planet. Speaking of which, I was thinking of hiring Tom this weekend, but have you seen the new one on rentboy, Dillon. What a slab of salami. I think Tom will have to wait.

The Brazillian is back as Ray this time. He claims 8 over the phone, but until I see a review (or better yet, he posts a pic of his dick), no go. Besides, he lives about 200 feet from the BF, and I'm still chosing option A (life).

Later.

Guest bottomboykk

SFJEFF: I'm so jealous; I adore London, and would like to live there someday! Of course, you'll have to change your name here!

I live in Newport News, Virginia.

Guest Kevin 2

Great Question, I have wondered the same thing myself. I live in a BORING small city somewhere in South Carolina ;-) Help get me outta here...

Guest Joey Ciccone

bbkk, I'm in Virginia too. Charlottesville. At least that's where I keep all my stuff. I'm rarely there it seems. I'm originally from Jersey, and believe me, I stand out like an unmanicured thumb around here. We're not exactly neighbors, but maybe I'll see you on the beach sometime.

Good luck in London Jeff! It's a swingin' town.

Barry, how's the weather mid-July in Chicago? You may have heard thru the grapevine that I'll be hitting your 'burg in a few weeks. Just want to pack accordingly.

Guest swiftone

Often wonder where I'm from myself, I have moved around a great deal, for the last few years have made central Alberta, Canada my home

Guest regulation

>I live in Newport News, Virginia.

No, you do not live there!

Sorry, just couldn't resist arguing. :-)

Guest Gentle Dude

I'm currently residing in the San Francisco Bay Area but I'm having another house built in the LA area. Hopefully, I can move there by the end of this year.

Born in Rockville Center, Long Island - used to get confused and tell teachers I was born in Rockefeller Center. My folks hail from Maryland (Dad's side) and North Carolina (Mom's). I got to Colorado Springs when I was less than a year old and stayed there til college, starting in '69! in Denver, moved from there to Houston, TX in August '81 thinking it would be cooling off, the beginning of Fall - wrongo. Have been here since. Loyal, my non-live-in lover got to Houston independently earlier in '81, by coincidence. Sorry, if Reg gets to argue, I get to TMI.

>Barry, how's the weather mid-July in

>Chicago? You may have heard

>thru the grapevine that I'll

>be hitting your 'burg in

>a few weeks. Just want

>to pack accordingly.

Chicago here too.

The weather in July can vary. Usually, warm & muggy. But we've been known to have a cold snap even in July. (Of course, for someone familiar with the DC-area version of warm & muggy it's a cakewalk. ;-))

The only thing certain about weather in this area is that whatever is predicted won't happen. ;-)

Atlanta, DC, Orlando and New Orleans. Damn, you'd think I'd have at least one place that wasn't so hot and humid this time of year!

Archived