Good head for dummies

Boink
This topic is 8341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What a great thread Rick! Doctor, can I ask your advice on a problem I always seem to suffer - how do you prevent dry mouth?

I love to give good slurpy head, but so many times it's an effort for me to work up a good spit!

1. Don't suck hard on the head like it's a straw; try a loose wet sucking motion with some swirling tongue action & gentle suction. When you can taste precum, the dick is telling you you're doing it right.

2. No teeth unless he tells you to (some guys like that).

3. Pay close attention to the guy you're blowing. You'll be able to tell from his dick getting harder/softer, from his moans or encouragement, or from a nice pat on the head (or a smack), whether or not you are doing it right. Be connected to the dick. If fast up & down slurpy movement isn't working, try deep throating & jacking it off with the throat muscles. Each dick needs different attention to make it shoot. If he wants to fuck your throat, keep your head still; he probably wants to just use it like it's a hole.

4. Don't use hands unless he tells you to. It's better to develop a good sucking technique than to cheat with the hand. However, stroking as you suck or gently touching the balls or ass will make some guys shoot quickly...so if you are impatient to see him pop, go for it.

5. Try to practice not gagging when you deep throat unless he says he wants to hear it . Some guys find it a big turn-on that their dick is so long, it makes you choke. But don't expect him to want to kiss you afterwards. :-)

6. Yeah, I'm horny. And yeah, I've had my share of bad head. But I love to teach!

Anyone care to add a chapter?

Guest Gentle Dude

Thanks for Deep Throat 101...I'll try to remember all the pointers for my first encounter. If only you were here in the West Coast, I'd love to be your student. :)

Guest Kevin 2

When the guy says "Oh please stop for a minute I don't want to cum yet" as he pulls your head away from his dick is another GOOD indication that you might know what you are doing :9 And then he say ok back to work :p

PS I'm always willing to learn though....;-)

Guest jizzdepapi

More Good head for dummies

great post. i never could get myself so organized to write this down so efficiently.

but anyway,

don't forget other erogonous zones while you're sucking.

gently circling the asshole with your finger(s) while sucking turns on lots of guys. you can wet it in your mouth while you suck.

and of course, playing with balls and nipples and other body spots can really stimulate a guy.

if you really want to please a man (who's at least just a little aggressive), lie on the bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge and have your man stand directly over you. have your man fuck your throat while you lie back and take it deep. terrific turnon for lots of guys, sucker and suckee. most beds are too low, so stuff a pillow under your head if necessary.

i'm clean and sober but always wanted to marinate a guy's balls in brandy and then suck them clean. anyone tried that one?

jizz

RE: More Good head for dummies

I've had chocolate syrup eaten from my ass but never brandied balls (yet). Wouldn't the alcohol be drying?

I totally forgot the hanging over the edge of the bed thing. That really works well if the dick curves slightly upward (mine does) so you can really get it in deep & pound the throat like it's a pussy. Some guys are more prone to gagging this way, though.

RE: More Good head for dummies

Never underestimate variety. Don't just use one technique and stay with it so long you bore the man. In fact, sometimes, you could suck on it real hard like its a soda straw. Just don't do it for long and keep your tongue moving.

And have you ever tried doing it with an ice cube or some warm coffee in your mouth? Or underwater?

>What a great thread Rick!

>Doctor, can I ask your

>advice on a problem I

>always seem to suffer -

>how do you prevent dry

>mouth?

>I love to give good slurpy

>head, but so many times

>it's an effort for me

>to work up a good

>spit!

Drink more water.

Seriously, you are probably not drinking your eight glasses per day and that is why you cannot work up a lot of spit. A good many AMericans walk around in a perpetual state of partial dehydration. in fact, the medical community states that the thirst response is so weak in Americans that we often mistake it for hunger.

Guest jizzdepapi

don't stop sucking!!!

we have some work cut out for us if we're putting together a book on giving head.

do the words piss slit, precum, or foreskin bring to mind special techniques for anyone?

Damn. First he's the "Dean of Bottoming"...now he wants to be the "Chair of the Department of Cocksucking" as well?

What next?...."Distinguished Dumb Whore Emeritus"?

Rick, did someone put amyl nitrate in your underarm deodorant? I go away for one weekend and return to find you climbing the message center walls like a bitch in heat.

From the Whore U. course manual:

"Cocksucking 101 with Dean Munroe will be held at the NYC University of Whoring in Oral Sports Building, room 6969. Professor Derek Ross will give occasional guest lectures and demostrations. This class is a prerequisite to Bottoming 210 and is a requirement for all students seeking a Bachelors of Service Degree. Each student will be required to provide their own bunch of unripe practice bananas each week."

>Rick, did someone put amyl nitrate

>in your underarm deodorant?

Actually, I've never used deodorant. I like to keep every inch of my body lickable. And luckily, even after an hour at the gym, I still smell fresh & clean (which has disappointed some guys who requested me not to shower before meeting, so it's a mixed blessing).

>I go away for one weekend and return

>to find you climbing the message center

>walls like a bitch in heat.

LOL Actually, I was looking for a bitch in heat...and I got what I wanted, a few times! (No blue balls for me)

So...in this school, is Hooboy the guidance counselor?

Guest Joey Ciccone

I volunteer to head up the 'bottom' percentile of the graduating class, with their laude-cum magnas in hand. Phallus eternis!

Archived