gymn protocol

Guest peterlau
This topic is 8318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest peterlau

I have often heard or read stories from the web about guys picking up guys in gymn, and have passionate sex in showers.

As I work out 6 days a week, I often run into hunky amazing looking guys in the gymn. I just cannot help but amaze at their beauty, but dare not look more than 2 seconds for fear of repulsion from them.

So, are these stories really true? Any one has had the experience of 'doing' it with some attractive stranger in the gymn?

and if so, how do you approach anyone...how can I know if, first of all, he is gay, and secondly, he is interested in me as well?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kevin 2

>Why Peter, you horny little toad.<

Thanks I got a much needed laugh on that comment. Since we are on the subject I might as well throw in my 2 cents worth. I have also heard of such things going on at the gym but I have never seen it happen or been approached either. :(

Guest Zach DC

>how can I know

>if, first of all, he

>is gay, and secondly, he

>is interested in me as

>well?

I get the impression he's gay when he's on his knees trying to stuff my dick down his throat. I know he's really interested in me when both his hands are caressing my balls, not stroking his own dick.

Guest peterlau

hey, come on, Zack,

I am serious.....I have had fantasy about having gay sex with muscular hunks ever since I was a young kid, when I was just 7-8 years old.

I remember my eyes were fixed to any half-naked handsome guys I can see in beaches.

I have waited long enough....and I want to explore this part of my sexuality!

I feel like I just let open a emotional floodgate! I just want to try gay sex!

so....I know I sound a bit horny, but actually am very vey horny as I have waited so long!

>I have often heard or read

>stories from the web about

>guys picking up guys in

>gymn, and have passionate sex

>in showers.

>

>As I work out 6 days

>a week, I often run

>into hunky amazing looking guys

>in the gymn. I

>just cannot help but amaze

>at their beauty, but dare

>not look more than 2

>seconds for fear of repulsion

>from them.

>

>So, are these stories really true?

> Any one has had

>the experience of 'doing' it

>with some attractive stranger in

>the gymn?

>

>and if so, how do you

>approach anyone...how can I know

>if, first of all, he

>is gay, and secondly, he

>is interested in me as

>well?

Well, first of all, you can have a quickie with even someone who doesn't identify himself as gay. Through the years, I've had sexual experiences with dozens of guys I've picked up at the gym, and I've never belonged to a gay gym. It's actually my preferred way of picking up men. How you pick up the guys depends on the facilities at your gym.

First, you have to establish that the guy is interested in you. This means you'll have to stare at him for more than two seconds. If they're straight and offended at some gay guy ogling at them, well that's tough shit, really. As long as you don't try to touch them without their consent, if they're offended by your looking at them, it's THEIR PROBLEM. There are plusses and minuses to being gay, but being gay means being able to stare at gym hunks in the shower. Straight men can't stare at the women in their shower. Yes, I've had guys who wouldn't take their swimsuits off in the shower because I was staring, or who wouldn't even go take a shower. Again, that's THEIR PROBLEM. We gay guys have to deal with enough discrimination in our lives. I feel I get my "revenge" in the showers. As long as you do nothing but look, I don't see how a guy can complain. Now, if you start stroking your hard cock, you may get your membership in jeapardy, but that's a different story.

Anyways, after you've stared at them for a while, they will let you know with body language whether they're turned on by you, offended, or just pitifully amused. Basically, if you turn them on, too, they will stare back, smile, and perhaps even get a little firm. Then you have to know how to connect.

If your gym has a jacuzzi, the task is easy. Head to the jacuzzi, and, if he's interested, he will follow you. Try to arrange it so that he'll be able to sit reasonably close to you. When you're both seated, you toes will "accidentally" brush against eachother. Then the toes will stay where they are. Then the feet will brush against eachother. The next thing is that his hand will touch yours, or, if he's a little bolder, it will go on you thigh. Some guys like to jack off right there (one guy I know even had his hands vaselined for that purpose), but at that point you can use the opportunity to say hello casually and introduced yourself.

If there's no discreet jacuzzi, the task is a little tougher. I just wait near the exit, and when he's about to leave, smile. If he smiles back, I say "Hi! How's it going?" You can then ask if he'd like to go out for a cup of coffee some time. At this point the ice is broken, and you will probably have sex or at least exchange phone numbers. I've only made a mistake twice while doing this. Once, the guy just said "No, thanks," when I asked about the coffee. Maybe he was just being friendly and clueless. Another time, this guy took me up on an offer to go out to a museum the next day. When I put my hand on his thigh when we were riding in the car, he said "I'm flattered, but I'm not interested in guys." I think this guy probably just changed his mind and got cold feet. Otherwise, he was REALLY clueless.

Among the sexual experiences, the only frustrating one was with this ~25 year-old GOD. It was a Saturday, and we went to a restroom which wasn't really used on week-ends (in another part of the building). He came all over me, but then took off before I could. Next time, I'll come first (I sensed he was going to do that, I must admit). He was one of the most handsome people to walk the face of this planet, though, and I felt almost honored to be used by him! :-)

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>This means you'll

>have to stare at him

>for more than two seconds.

>If they're straight and

>offended at some gay guy

>ogling at them, well that's

>tough shit, really.

I'm not a big advocate of staring. You can casually glance at someone and if they return your glance then do it again but do NOT stare. First of all, it's rude. Second, you're inviting a nasty scene if you stare at someone who doesn't like being stared at.

Adopting that attitude that if the guy doesn't like it, then "tough shit", is inviting trouble. I doubt you'll like it very much when he starts yelling at you in public.

Guest Gentle Dude

That's why I love the gym I go to. Although it's co-ed, the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room are inside each locker room and there's mirrors all around. No need for stolen glances since almost all the men walk around naked. One time I even saw some "action" late at night in the steam room. Maybe you can find a similar one in your area.

Casually walk by them, NOT LOOKING THEM IN THE EYE, and grab their cock. If it gets hard, you're golden. If this doesn't work, do a cartwheel past them with your cock facing them and fully erect, AND NOT LOOKING THEM IN THE EYE. If they swallow your cock in their mouth, you're golden. Finally, if all else fails, start from 50 yards away forward flipping hands to feet to hands to feet and fully erect, AND NOT LOOKING THEM IN THE EYE. End on your hands with your cock in their mouth. If they don't spit it out, you're golden.

Later.

>>This means you'll

>>have to stare at him

>>for more than two seconds.

>>If they're straight and

>>offended at some gay guy

>>ogling at them, well that's

>>tough shit, really.

>

>I'm not a big advocate of

>staring. You can casually glance

>at someone and if they

>return your glance then do

>it again but do NOT

>stare. First of all, it's

>rude. Second, you're inviting a

>nasty scene if you stare

>at someone who doesn't like

>being stared at.

>

>Adopting that attitude that if the

>guy doesn't like it, then

>"tough shit", is inviting trouble.

>I doubt you'll like it

>very much when he starts

>yelling at you in public.

>

And yes, while it IS there problem if they don't like being stared at, you also have to factor in how much you might like having someone punch you in the face.

Yes, there is a lot more action in some straight places than in the gay gym(n)s. The Houston downtown Y is legendary, the Fitness Exchange gay gym will toss you on your ear if you beat off together in the steamroom. Guess which one must be afraid of being closed down by vice cops.

For heaven's sake, bodybuilders want to be looked at. If they didn't they wouldn't have built those bodies.

I often what happened to flirting? Do even Southern boys know how to do it anymore?

Another thing that bothers me is that no-one will have a decent conversation in a gay gym steamroom. They're all afraid that it will be taken as a pickup. Well, babies, y'all can talk to me, cause I have a husband at home. Just cause I'm older, heavier and talkative doesn't necessarily mean that you have a rat's chance of bedding me.

And why has no-one suggested to this child that he try the baths? Many bath-houses have gym-like atmospheres in at least part of their layout. And you look a lot less conspicuous carrying around your condoms. And you know that even if you don't appeal to everyone (No-one does.) that everyone who has any business being there is already gay. Just do me a favor and keep track of how long you are in the steamroom. I remember one young man I took to the baths for his first time. I didn't realize he was in the steamroom for hours and he passed out on the way out of the building!

>I'm not a big advocate of

>staring. You can casually glance

>at someone and if they

>return your glance then do

>it again but do NOT

>stare. First of all, it's

>rude.

I disagree. Of course, it is possible to stare in a rude manner. I would say that hanging out in the locker room for no reason other than to stand next to some handsome guy while he's undressing would be rude. On the other hand, there's no reason a guy should be offended by some guy checking him out (and no, I don't mean a glance) while you're both on the gym floor, or while you're both getting ready for the shower. There are plenty of ugly guys and women who've checked me out through the years. I take it as a compliment even though I don't want to have sex with them. The only reason a guy would be offended by another guy admiring his body is if he had internalized homophobia. And that's his problem. Again, I'm not talking about doing anything to embarass a guy such as ogling which would be obvious to anyone, let alone making an unsolicited comment ("nice ass"). Nevertheless, building muscles is done purely to look better (it doesn't improve cardiovascular fitness or prolong life). A guy who spends time at the gym to build his muscles cares about how he looks and wants to be noticed. If he gets offended because it's a guy instead of a gal checking him out, well, I'm sorry, but that's homophobia, and to me that's tough shit. That doesn't mean I go up to him and say "Gee, that's tough shit if you don't like me checking you out." But it is tough shit in my mind.

This reminds me also of a cartoon I saw which made fun of this punk rocker who had all these piercing and tatoos all over going up to someone and saying "What are you looking at?" Obviously, the purpose of placing piercing and tatoos all over is for people to notice them, not to be ashamed of them.

>Second, you're inviting a

>nasty scene if you stare

>at someone who doesn't like

>being stared at.

I have been staring at guys in gyms for many, many years, and have seen others doing it, often in more obvious manners than I have (one guy just today kept lathering his semi-hard cock while doing it in the showers). I've never witnessed any kind of a scene. Of course, if some skin head flipped me the bird while I was staring at him, I'd take the hint (not that it's ever happened). But a guy's not going to come at you naked and make a scene because you're checking him out. He would look like a conceited ass, and not have the support of the other guys in the locker room. After all, we're guys, and guys know how to handle unwanted advances. It reminds me of that scene from the movie "Lie with Dogs" in which this stuck-up dude says to another guy at the disco "Stop gawking at me!" He ends up getting laughed out of the disco. Imagine how much more foolish someone would look saying this in a crowded adult gym.

>Adopting that attitude that if the

>guy doesn't like it, then

>"tough shit", is inviting trouble.

>I doubt you'll like it

>very much when he starts

>yelling at you in public.

>

I'm not advocating airing aloud the opinion that if he doesn't like it, it's tough shit. It just is tough shit. Maybe it's just the gyms I've been in, but if some guy started yelling in the locker room because some guy was staring at him, the other men would probably start laughing very loud. Of course, things would be different in a Junior High or High School gym, but even when I was in college, gym cruising/staring was already quite accepted. In fact, the men's gym at college was a well-known place to get laid (or a blow job). I really can't picture an adult yelling because some guy's staring at him (again, assuming it's done with a reasonable degree of discretion, i.e. not inteding to purposefully embarass the guy)

Most gym bunnies who are proud of their bodies WANT to be looked at and admired. It doesn't hurt to say, "You have great pecs/abs/thighs/whatever; what do you do to get them?" (since presumably you are also there to improve your own body). This will start an apparently non-sexual conversation about his beautiful body, and you can play it by ear from there.

Guys who work out at gyms out of a sense of physical inferiority (however unmerited) or internalized fear of their own attraction to other men, on the other hand, do not want to be looked at and are more likely to respond in an aggresively negative manner to your visual appreciation. If you sense this reaction coming, immediately walk over to the biggest hulk in the place and start talking to him about nutritional supplements.

Whatever you do, though, look, don't stare--and especially don't drool, which is very unbecoming.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Whatever you do, though, look, don't

>stare--and especially don't drool, which

>is very unbecoming.

This is exactly my point. Everyone LOOKS at guys at the gym but it's another thing to STARE. It's rude, annoying, invasive, and, depending upon the person, creepy.

I totally agree. I have several young married str8 friends who are gym bunnies and look it. They have admitted to me that they absolutely love it when other guys look at them in the gym as long as they don't glare and the attention is not focused on the crotch.

They have openly told me that appreciation of their body by a guy is more important than by a gal since guys understand far more the hard work involved in getting and in good shape. They are also fully aware that some of these guys are gay but as long as the stare doesn't become a glare, there's no drooling or groping it is not offensive but taken as as a compliment.

In fact one of them said he appreciates being visually admired by gay men even more since gay men are more discriminating when it comes to another mans body. LOL

Wait stop the presses this is something I have a lot of experience with! As some of you may know I was or partially am a heavy set male. I have been working out 2 hours a day for 6 days for the last 2 months and it shows to the tune of 44 pounds to date.

I love checking out the action in the club. You can tell also sometimes in the club when someone wants to be checked out. They will face you while they are changing or flex in the mirror in front of you while they are nude or in the briefs. :9

I believe a lot of the guys in my club are straight but love the idea of a man with a nice body checking them out. While they may not want a date that would like the opportunity to shoot their load down your throat to satisfy your every protein requirement. }>

I also since I started working out noticed that since the intensity of my work out is extreme some guys just love to help you develop your body like they are shaping your body for their wicked desires.

Some also prop their workout attire in such a way that there is not much left to the imagination. :9 A good way to meet a hot guy is to have him spot you on the free weights. Makesure you are reading his vibes right though since you don't want to be under all the weight with a homophob over you!

And lastly maybe after the workout thank him and let him know you are offering a full body massage and a chance to play with your erector set! Might I suggest giving him a deep deep tissue massage and yes I do mean deep! Have fun I know I am.

Also to all the heavy guys out there now you have a reason to sweat just think of how when you are done you won't be cooling off alone! }>

Thanks Barry! I feel and of course look a lot better. Everytime I go to the gym I am inspired by those hot bods. Whew wait til I am done then we will be talking about 3 more months of work to go.

>

>They have openly told me that

>appreciation of their body by

>a guy is more important

>than by a gal since

>guys understand far more the

>hard work involved in getting

>and in good shape. They

>are also fully aware that

>some of these guys are

>gay but as long as

>the stare doesn't become a

>glare, there's no drooling or

>groping it is not offensive

>but taken as as a

>compliment.

>

That's exactly what I mean. It's possible to stare at someone without glaring. This is all a matter of semantics, of course, but I want the original poster to understand how to let another guy know you're interested. I can promise you that rapid glances are not going to get the message across. Been there, done that. The kind of look that will get success without being rude is a genuine check out of the entire body, followed by meeting of the eyes. I will generally look at a guy's eyes, then go up and down his body with an admiring gaze, then look back at him in the eyes, with a "God, you're beautiful" look in my eyes. It doesn't mean I'm ogling him for 30 seconds. It doesn't attract the attention of everybody else in the locker room (only someone who was looking right at me would notice). If you do nothing but glance, most guys will get the impression that you're not really serious or not that interested. And no one's going to make a scene when you do this kind of a stare--I've never seen it happen in many, many years.

Guest TexasTaurus

Why not do your thing at the tubs? I can't speak about anywhere else but here in Dallas we have a "great" gymn with the bathhouse. At least there you don't have to worry about whether or not they are gay, just whether or not they are interested in you.

Live SAFELY!!

Archived