FELCHING

Candyman
This topic is 8358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Felching is when a man cums in another man's anus and then slurps it out with a straw. It has also been said when a man cums in another man and the bottom forces it out into the mouth of the waiting top.

I have never done it nor would I since it is not my thing. It is total unsafe and very unsanitary, but I too wondered and questioned a couple of sexual guru's I know and did a little research to find the answer long ago.

Please keep in mind this would mean barebacking and that is just plain not safe unless you are in a committed relationship and even then think about it, the mixture of blood, fecal matter, and cum together does not sound good unless your into raunch and serious kink.

Guest Nocturnal

And here I consider myself to be well-versed in all kinds of sexual knowledge. However, this one caught me off guard. I did learn a new word today. My mommy would be so pround! :)

Guest Tampa Yankee

LOL...........

Oh shiittt... LOL continues... coming up for air...Where is my Italian when I need it...er... him/? :-)

And now that you understand what it means, you'll enjoy those references to "Reverend Felcher" on the "All in the Family" reruns. (I think they also used that name once on "Married with Children" as well.)

Guest Joey Ciccone

As a kid in the seventies, I can remember my older brother reading an underground comicbook called Felch Funnies. I think San Francisco artist S. Clay Wilson was the illustrator. There were many graphic depictions of felching. My youth was thoroughly corrupted by such trash, thank god.

Anybody remember S. Clay Wilson or his Checkered Demon? Or Zap (with R. Crumb)?

Guest trekker

>the mixture of blood, fecal matter, and cum together does

>not sound good unless your into raunch and serious kink.

Hey, it doesn't sound good even if you *are* into that.... x(

Archived