Please use those profiles

CT Dick
This topic is 8360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Over and over I check a poster's profile and find it blank.

Please give at least something - state/region of the country if nothing else. THAT isn't going to compromise your privacy.

And, an anonymous email address would be helpful. (Hotmail.com is totally anonymous. You can create an email account using your M4M name.)

Dick

Along the same lines, I think that if we all activated our inboxes so that people here could send us a private message without it even going offsite it could do wonders. Of course, Daddy would need to solve this occaisional nonappearance of envelope buttons thingy. (Don't ya just love it when I try to talk technical?)

Guest trekker

>Along the same lines, I think that if we all activated our

>inboxes so that people here could send us a private message

>without it even going offsite it could do wonders.

Yes it could. That's why I have been asking for them back. The inboxes are active by default. Just don't inactivate them.

>Of course, Daddy would need to solve this occaisional

>nonappearance of envelope buttons thingy.

It's more than just occasional. It's the norm, with occasional exceptions. We need the email and profile icons back.

>(Don't ya just love it when I try to talk technical?)

Turns me on big time, baby. ;-)

Guest trekker

>Over and over I check a poster's profile and find it blank.

>

>Please give at least something - state/region of the country if

>nothing else. THAT isn't going to compromise your privacy.

Please give me and others the profile icons back, and the email icons too. (I know, Dick, you didn't take them away and you can't do anything about it. But it's frustrating. And then you rub it in by asking me to use them. ;-) )

>And, an anonymous email address would be helpful. (Hotmail.com

>is totally anonymous. You can create an email account using

>your M4M name.)

You don't need them to do that. Just use the private mail icon (if you have it - it seems that you do; if you have the profile icon you should have that one too). It's the second one from the left and it will send a message to te person's private inbox on this site. No need to go out to another email service. Everyone can still receive private mail even if they don't get the icons, and then even those of us without icons will be able to private mail back to you by using reply, so you will be doing them/us an extra favor.

Archived