And now for something completely different

BewareofNick
This topic is 1137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. I haven't been in this forum long, so I just wanna see what types of topics were discussed when this forum started and gauge whether the sentiments shared then have changed now. and nah I just resurrect the ones I find interesting. you do bring a good point though - are you or certain forum members offended with me resurrecting threads that have several posts of individuals who have since been deceased? I can certainly just bookmark them for my own perusing if that is preferred.

No, but I don't see the point of bringing back entire threads/discussions from years ago.

no. I haven't been in this forum long, so I just wanna see what types of topics were discussed when this forum started and gauge whether the sentiments shared then have changed now. and nah I just resurrect the ones I find interesting. you do bring a good point though - are you or certain forum members offended with me resurrecting threads that have several posts of individuals who have since been deceased? I can certainly just bookmark them for my own perusing if that is preferred.

Great to look...not always great bring back to life. My 2¢

people will be offended based on who did it among other things. I'm glad you search before posting, it's nice to see what was going on and who was online long time ago and their opinions.

Isn't there a happy medium somewhere? This thread wasn't worth resurrecting-in my humble opinion*!- but some are. Maybe @JoeMendoza needs to think twice before he renews old threads.

*That's for mary.

thank you for your kind advice but I'm sure we can all judge our own actions and is nice to see @JoeMendoza searching before posting.

Nice catch! Are we in debt to him?

Lawyers love fine print! Can you read it without glasses?

Edited by marylander1940

If there’s an issue, and if the admins agree, one option is to have a pop up on old posts that suggests starting a new thread. Having said that, some of the people drawing exception with @JoeMendoza’s actions have frequently in my tenure resurrected threads that had been resting for years...:rolleyes:

If there’s an issue, and if the admins agree, one option is to have a pop up on old posts that suggests starting a new thread. Having said that, some of the people drawing exception with @JoeMendoza’s actions have frequently in my tenure resurrected threads that had been resting for years...:rolleyes:

I don't think so.

Well, I have. We are all here to entertain ourselves, so I guess I don't mind. Confused, huh?

Edited by Lucky