how about penis surgery

Guest neverenough
This topic is 1110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you lose sensitivity and masturbation and sex are now less pleasurable?

This myth of loss of sensitivity and pleasure keeps coming up every time circumcision is discussed in this forum. That myth does not hold up to scientific scrutiny. Of course, it can go either way, but there's no change most commonly, and it's more common for pleasure and sensitivity to improve than to worsen after circumcision:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16037710/

"Seventy-four percent of patients had no change in their libido levels, 69% noticed less pain during intercourse (p < 0.05), and 44% of the patients (p = 0.04) and 38% of the partners (p = 0.02) thought the penis appearance improved after circumcision. Penile sensation improved after circumcision in 38% (p = 0.01) but got worse in 18%, with the remainder having no change."

In other words, no change in 44%, improved in 38%, worsened in 18%.

Edited by Unicorn

there are times when size can be important, but not very often.

I have two memorable experiences, one with a man with a very small dick, he was one of the best lovers I have ever been with, it was like he made up for his lack of penis size with better than average skills everywhere else. we did not do anal, but I left very satisfied and with great memories.

Another is a nice when I was at KKK (Ken’s Karate Klub) a very well known and popular bathhouse in Sydney. I was cruising a very good looking guy in his early 20‘s he was very much lacking confidence, anyway eventually i got him into a cubicle, and when i removed his towel and went down on what was a small soft cock, I was very surprised as he grew to a very decent 8 inches.

I told him that hard, he was bigger than most men there that night, and to never be ashamed of what he had between his legs. I hope he took my advice.

I have always believed its not what you have its what you do with it, that really counts.

As for surgery, I would never consider it, as the risks of it not working are too great

Another is a nice when I was at KKK (Ken’s Karate Klub) a very well known and popular bathhouse in Sydney. I was cruising a very good looking guy in his early 20‘s he was very much lacking confidence, anyway eventually i got him into a cubicle, and when i removed his towel and went down on what was a small soft cock, I was very surprised as he grew to a very decent 8 inches.

Wow. What initials. To change "club" to a "K," I guess those initials don't have the same connotation down under? As someone who prefers smaller cocks myself, I must confess I feel less than happy when I'm sucking on what I think will be a nice, smaller-sized cock that suddenly starts to fill up my mouth to a point where I can no longer fit it in (other than the head).

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6701/589/1600/ballon%20head.jpg

This myth of loss of sensitivity and pleasure keeps coming up every time circumcision is discussed in this forum. That myth does not hold up to scientific scrutiny. Of course, it can go either way, but there's no change most commonly, and it's more common for pleasure and sensitivity to improve than to worsen after circumcision:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16037710/

"Seventy-four percent of patients had no change in their libido levels, 69% noticed less pain during intercourse (p < 0.05), and 44% of the patients (p = 0.04) and 38% of the partners (p = 0.02) thought the penis appearance improved after circumcision. Penile sensation improved after circumcision in 38% (p = 0.01) but got worse in 18%, with the remainder having no change."

In other words, no change in 44%, improved in 38%, worsened in 18%.

I would take that with a big grain of salt.

Some men I know have reported this.

So, first-hand, indirect, experience.

There are also adult-circumcised men talking about it on Social Media.

I obviously have a foreskin fetish.

Wow. What initials. To change "club" to a "K," I guess those initials don't have the same connotation down under? As someone who prefers smaller cocks myself, I must confess I feel less than happy when I'm sucking on what I think will be a nice, smaller-sized cock that suddenly starts to fill up my mouth to a point where I can no longer fit it in (other than

there are times when size can be important, but not very often.

I have two memorable experiences, one with a man with a very small dick, he was one of the best lovers I have ever been with, it was like he made up for his lack of penis size with better than average skills everywhere else. we did not do anal, but I left very satisfied and with great memories.

I told him that hard, he was bigger than most men there that night, and to never be ashamed of what he had between his legs. I hope he took my advice.

I have always believed its not what you have its what you do with it, that really counts.

As for surgery, I would never consider it, as the risks of it not working are too great

Sorry... Im really ignorant about this. I understand that average is about 6" erect, so is small considered anything below 5"?

Penis Enlargement Using Fillers | West Hollywood, CA | Dr. Jason Emer

He's using Hyaluronic Acid + Bellafill, a synthetic filler that's not absorbable. I would be wary of it.

I once met a guy with a big dong who surely had some procedure done.

Whatever he injected in his junk was already causing some leakage with odor.

Needless to say, he couldn't get hard anymore. I felt so sorry for him.

I would take that with a big grain of salt.

Some men I know have reported this.

So, first-hand, indirect, experience.

There are also adult-circumcised men talking about it on Social Media.

I obviously have a foreskin fetish.

One cannot counter scientific facts with "so and so said such and such." I have seen similar studies with similar results, but one cannot counter facts with testimonials. Since most of my domestic partners have been foreign-born, I'm accustomed to uncut, but this is a question of personal preference. However, statements such as "circumcision is likely to result in loss of sensitivity" are simply factually incorrect.

Another great line I once heard from someone who was underendowed in that department but smart in every other way: "It doesn't bother me if my penis doesn't please you. It sure gives me pleasure".

Rod was perfect in every way. It has been years but would love to see him again some day.