Muscle gym fantasies?

This topic is 8386 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The guy who fantasized about drugging some of his locker room buddies with Roofies to have his way with them reminded me of a fantasy I've had. There's this old (1980) movie called "The girl, the gold watch, and everything" in which there's a magical watch which can stop time. Forget fame, fortune, and power. I promise, I'd just use it to innocently have my way with guys who'd never be the wiser! :D Anybody else seen that movie or had similar fantasies? Well, the genie fantasies are even better because one of those wishes would be to make anyone you wanted as attracted to you as you wanted them to be... :9 "He's so attracted to me that every minute he's away from me increases his longing" (Well, you'd have to be able to turn it on and off so you didn't get stalkers) }>

Well, I've overheard some of the guys at my 75% straight gym that they wished some guys wouldn't keep staring at them. Well, being gay isn't always easy, but at least we get to see all those guys in the flesh in the locker room. And if they don't like it, they can just go home in their sweaty clothes and shower there. We do have the power... Hehehe :7 :p }>

Guest blankman

In _Gun, with Occasional Music_, the 1994 science-fiction-meets-Raymond-Chandler detective novel by Jonathan Lethem, people of the future routinely use all sorts of designer narcotics for various effects.

One of them, FORGETTOL, causes total amnesia of events for a period of time. The protagonist/detective discovers an operation in which victims are repeatedly raped and then dosed with forgettol so they remember nothing of the event.

This sounds like the ultimate extension of these fantasies you have in mind.

It's actually quite a good book, but very surreal. Eventually the whole world becomes addicted to forgettol to escape the unpleasantness of life. Everyone has to carry around a little speaking box which continually reminds them of the essential facts they need to remember in order to function at all. (This was before palm pilots were invented... so it still counted as science fiction)

Archived