Office Space

Rod Hagen
This topic is 8383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest EvilSwine

I saw it... anyone who's worked in an office will get it. It's a perfect representation of all the assholes and crap you have to deal with. Did you recognize the guy who played the mumbler with the glasses? He was Jimmy, the owner of the radio station on News Radio..heh heh...

I've always thought the lead guy was cute, too. He was also in Swingers.

The mumbler cracked me up.

I also really enjoyed the passsing out of Birthday Cake and his eight bosses asking him the same question

There's another, similar, film called Clockwaters with Parker Posey, one of my favorites. It lambasts being a Temp worker and is DEAD ON: "How can you fire me, you Don't even know my name?"

Wonderful. Of course CLERKS is the ultimate "I hate my job" movie, but these were quite fun.

http://www.rodhagen.com

Guest BeercanThick

I've seen both of them too!

I dug Office Space but I really was into Clockwatchers until the end.

I thought the whole thing with them coming in and searching the desks kind of took too serious of a tone and ruined it for me.

I was just wondering if you were concerned about wearing enough "flair" when you visit your clients? :)

11 piece minimum!

Guest EvilSwine

Clockwatchers was good.. I thought it was a darker movie. Office Space was much more fun from the time he was caught in traffic and making less progress than the old guy with the walker to when they took out the copy machine and beat it to death..heh...

Archived