Jason Reardone Chat -- Saturday, May 19, 2001 @ 8:00 PM

Justice
This topic is 8352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jason Reardone

http://www.JasonReardone.cjb.net

RIGHT ON GUYS, I CAN'T WAIT!

I must admit I get pretty excited at the prospect of "standing around" the so-called water fountain. It's always great to exchange ideas and talk shop for a while. I'll apologize ahead of time for my enthusiasm and "soap box" approach sometimes. Things get sticky sometimes, <evil grin> , but they are ALWAYS FUN! I'll have plenty of stories, opinions and GOD forbid an antecdote or two from my recent travels. If you're lucky maybe I'll share a picture or two from Paris or Tokyo.

Stay tuned also, I'll be featured in the Gay Pride Parade in Long beach....TBA!!! -jason

Guest AllAmerEscrt

I can't wait to hear all about it. I am sure it was faaaaaabulous, just like you are darling. Sorry we missed each other when you were in town, but i was on my own adventure in Miami. Until the 19th...

Matt

Tampa

http://www.Allamericanmat.cjb.net

I can see all four icons. 5/16/01, 7:00 a.m. eastern time zone, daylight savings time. I created this post before moderation. I'm also reminding people about the opportunity to chat with Jason. If his posts are any indication, this is going to be a lot of fun! :D

Guest trekker

>It 10:56 a.m. and I only

>see one icon. Strange. Very

>strange.

Me too. Now only one icon. (5/16, 3:02 PM EDT, but I think the board is running on EST, so it will probably say 2:02, or whatever time the post gets put up. I don't know if it shows the time of writing/queueing or of actual posting by the Moderator)

Guest trekker

OK, there it is. Just for the record, it's EST, and the time is the time of actual posting, not of composition and queueing.

Guest trekker

>I think the board runs on central time

>and that the time shown for a post is

>when it was released by a moderator.

Yes, it is the release time, not the queued time, as I just checked through the post above. It could be Central time (I don't know where the cyberboard intersects with the real world), but the date/time stamp on the posts says EST. Of course, that would be the same clock time, since CDT = EST. The time you could tell for sure would be in the winter, when we are back on standard time. (Or Hooboy or Daddy could just tell us.... ;-) )

>For what it's worth, I have never seen

>a post with less than the 4 icons.

That's the most bizarre part. Flipping back and forth is weird enough, but I think the fact that it doesn't come up the same for everybody is even weirder. x(

Archived