Adult Verification Services (UGAS)

SFViking
This topic is 8389 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just a warning about UGAS Adult Verification Service, when you sign up for their regular membership, they automatically enroll you in their more expensive, Platinum, plan for more money. You have to explicitly cancel the service using a membership ID which they don't give you.

I'd used AVS's before and have never been scammed like this.

Guest MrB

They must have changed policies recently. You should write to them and complain, really, that's outrageous.

MrB

Thanks for the information. I was just into suscribe UGAS, that I've never used before. I was subscribed with AdultCheck and never had that problem. What AVS do you sugest?

Guest Croix

When I joined UGAS the UGAS password and the Platinum user name and password all printed out on the same page! The same data was also emailed. Yes, they give you the Platinum free for 30 days, and you do have to cancel if you don't want it ... but, I had no problem with that either. UGAS is good to have because lots of sites require it for access.

Guest bottomboykk

I had the same experience with UGAS. I cancelled the premium service immediately, and had no problems. I use UGAS all the time.

>When I joined UGAS the UGAS

>password and the Platinum user

>name and password all printed

>out on the same page!

> The same data was

>also emailed. Yes, they

>give you the Platinum free

>for 30 days, and you

>do have to cancel if

>you don't want it ...

>but, I had no problem

>with that either. UGAS

>is good to have because

>lots of sites require it

>for access.

i too had the opportunity to try the platinum service which i cancelled after the 30 day trial. i am happy with the service, though i find i don't use it much anymore.

Archived