East Enders

Guest EvilSwine
This topic is 8398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest EvilSwine

heh heh...I LOVE this show. If they ever took away my BBCAmerica, I think I'd call my cable company every day to complain. This is MUCH better than any American soap.

Anyone else watch it? I think here in the U.S. it's a week or so behind the UK's broadcasts. Anyone who hasn't seen it would recognize a couple of the actors. One of them played Miss Brahms on "Are You Being Served" and the other one is Martin Kemp, former singer and star of "The Krays". And the great thing about this show is that if you miss it during the week, they run all the episodes together on Saturday mornings.

I just can't WAIT to see what Phil Mitchell has in store for Dan Sullivan. He deserves whatever he gets for all the trouble he caused while Phil was in the hospital with his gunshot wound. And that Barry, what a prat.

I don't know what I'd do without my UK "Antiques Road Show", "Father Ted", "Red Dwarf", and "East Enders"....

Archived