Face or body

Guest JustANametoPlay
This topic is 1139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You are really the king of resurrecting 20 year-old threads, @JoeMendoza, but that does remind me how much I miss Fin Fang Foom. He may have been my favorite poster of all time. I don't suppose any of you know what became of him? I can't say I miss Kenny, who was perhaps the most self-righteous poster this message forum has ever had...

Interesting because @Kenny is still a member here, and always liked you. Until recently Kenny lived close to one of greatest baseball players of all time. Say hey!

Edited by WilliamM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are really the king of resurrecting 20 year-old threads, @JoeMendoza, but that does remind me how much I miss Fin Fang Foom. He may have been my favorite poster of all time. I don't suppose any of you know what became of him? I can't say I miss Kenny, who was perhaps the most self-righteous poster this message forum has ever had...

Kenny has a superb sense of humor for someone with a doctorate. and who knew Rosemary Clooney and her family.

Edited by WilliamM