I would like to make an appeal to Traveler to change his username

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

I think that Traveller (the first one in residence) is far too important a board institution to allow the confusion to continue. I am glad to hear that Traveler no. 2 had chosen the name by accident b/c my original assumption was that it had been done on purpose and who was this asshole trying to glom on Traveller's glamour and position and to trade on his name to get instant credibility. But mistakes can be corrected. Given the amount of times that it is clear that the users of this board are confused (and the number of times I have been confused)I think the brand infringement should end. Just as the guy who opened the Macdonalds burger joint was shut down by Mcdonalds for brand infringement- legal proceedings are also in order here. Stop the insanity and stop perpetrating consumer fraud!

blu

I know that the newer of the two was using the name in the reviews section for some time before coming over to this section of the site and must therefore feel that he has some rights to the name. But I join blu in appealing to him to change his name on these threads. It could be just as simple as taking the cue from the reviews section and renaming himself Traveler2, but this one or two l thing is just not easy enough for us pooh bears to remember and at the moment the two have sorta muzzed into each other in my mind.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-01 AT 11:07AM (EST)[p]Doesn't matter to me. The only time I'm confused is the odd hour of your random weekend when I see everything double.

Later.

PS. DickHo, whaddaya think, Malcolm or Scott (two newbies from rentboy) for this weekend? Allright, probably both.

Guest Tampa Yankee

I'll make it a fourth!!

While I believe that one should have the freedom to choose his own handle... well, in this case it is downright confusing, and TraveLLer is an institution. Just seems a courtesy to everyone on these boards and a sacrifice that everyone would appreciate.

So TraveLer, please consider.

Guest DickHo

>PS. DickHo, whaddaya think, Malcolm

>or Scott (two newbies from

>rentboy) for this weekend?

>Allright, probably both.

Malcolm first--just to see if the dick is as big as in the pics...WOW!

Scott must be a grower 'cause the skimpy outfit doesn't seem to be hiding a 9.5" piece.

And, how about Magnum or Marco...the two new Brazilians at rentboy? Maybe you should do two and I should do the other two this weekend...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-01 AT 08:29PM (EST)[p]DickHo

I agree with you on Scott, but hell, part of the negotiation will be at least 9 inches or out the door.

Marco was not my cup of tea. He had hardness problems; and if you didn't like Val, you won't like his face.

Later.

Archived