Velocity and Quantity

TRAVLINLOT
This topic is 8412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Stefano

I'm glad you got the name right. Cause if you hadn't that would be a little scary seeing as how I'm right now in the middle of reading my own autobiography, "Wonder Bread and Ecstasy: The Life and Death of Joey Stefano". But seeing as how you figured it out before getting me too confused, I'll return to the subject at hand. ;-)~

I started "shooting", if you will, in my mouth around my freshman year in high school. After thinking I had mastered the art of shooting from 6 years of experiencing I had a crazy notion, "What a waste! It's always in my ears, hair or anywhere beyond my shoulders. OHHH! And it smells sooooo good. Damnit! You're a good Catholic! It's wrong! Well, if it's your own it's not wrong right? A loophole! YES!"

And as the story goes on I underwent many challenging trials and tribulations in order to achieve accurate and consistent success. Pain and hardship such barely reaching my lip, under estimation of pressure, and THE ABSOLUTE WORST: "Oh, ummm, yeah it's pink eye... Yup, Yup, pink eye. It's seems to cum, I mean come out of nowhere!" LOL. OK boys, it's late and I have a sexxy man waiting for me in my bed. Yes, it's my baby Stef! Night all!

Mike Stefano;-)~

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadow

>I waited a whole day hoping

>that someone else would bite

>first so I wouldn't have

>to look dumb, but now

>that you brought it up,

>what is the difference between

>a gridiron and a football

>field?

There isn't a difference between a gridiron and a football field. But this is the classic example used to criticize standardized tests like the ACT and the SAT. The idea is that depending on things like what part of the country you grew up in, you're likely to use the word football field instead of gridiron. If you're in the part of the country that never used the term gridiron, and you saw it on a standardized test, you would have no idea of what it is. It would be common knowledge for some people, but not everyone. We have to understand what we think is common knowledge really isn't as common as we think.

Anyway, I was using similar logic for Sam Pam, or however it was spelled. I have never heard of Sam Pam. It was not a term that was used where i grew up.

Clear as mud?

Archived