Key West

Guest thickbush

This topic is 7552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest thickbush

I'm going to Key West at the beginning of May and wondered if Numbers has reopened again? If not, is there anywhere else to see full nude dancers? Also, I heard that Equator is a good resort - anyone been there?

Guest BeercanThick

I don't know about Numbers. There is one club called "Dudes" right there on Duval Street, its next to a drag club called "Divas."

At the time, and please forgive me because I had been indulging in the spirits so my mind might have been a little clouded,I enjoyed the club. My friend and I were ignored by the dancers, who were mainly focusing on the older guys who had some money, (we are both in our 20's) but a good time was had by all.

However, afterwards I posted a message about it and another poster here stated he wasn't that fond of the place and that the club across the street was better.

Probably was, but as my judgement was clouded, who knows!

Hell, an almost naked man is an almost naked man and Dudes had that going for it. :)

In terms of resorts, look up Gay Key West on the internet, you will be surprised at the sheer amount of info there is! I was!

Have a good time, the weather down here has been great so you be in luck!