campus theatre

Guest jatlbi
This topic is 8448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jatlbi

i'm going to be in san fran the week of march 12 and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what was happening at the campus theatre and if it was worth visiting again. i haven't been to san fran with free time in a few years so i haven't checked out the campus or nob hill since probably '99. from other posts i read i know nob hill would be a waste of my time and money but i've had fun a few times at campus and was hoping it wasn't a complete waste also. i'll be able to visit either monday or wednesday.

thanks guys

I'm not a local and haven't been in SF since last August. My impression of the campus was that it had also gone down hill from what it was say 4 years ago. They still had the "shower shows" but I didn't think the guys were as appealing as they used to be. However, I didn't see the whole "cast" and its probably changed since then anyway. But if you've got an afternoon or evening to kill give it a shot. The management seems a lot more laid back than the Nob Hill

Archived