Sean and casey explain

Guest JONnNYC
This topic is 8441 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JONnNYC

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-01 AT 07:36PM (EST)[p]I am not a regular poster here on these boards but do check them and read them everyday. I was recently snubbed by Sean and Casey on their recent trip to NYC. I had e-mailed them weeks in advance of their trip and was ignored the first time. They finally responded and were (what seemed to me anyway) very curt and short in their responses. I even gave them my number here as well. I recieved an e-mail the week they were here saying they had some time for me and I responded and never heard from them again. Needless to say I was VERY put-off and thought of posting here even before I saw this thread. I was especially peeved because of all the wonderful and glowing reviews these guys have recieved, and I just didn't see it.

But I do understand that we are all human and do make mistakes in life. In light of the personal situation they had to endure I am able to understand it better. I really thought it was me. Gentlemen, I extend my sympathies for your loss and hope we can meet up sometime in the future on your next visit to NYC.

Jon

Guest JONnNYC

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-01 AT 07:37PM (EST)[p]I am so new I don't even know how to post correctly (I meant to put this in their thread)....lol....I will get it right next time....thanks.

Jon

Archived