Am I the only guy with the hots for Kel Gleason (Survivor)?

Guest Traveler
This topic is 8475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Traveler

I think this guy is a total "10" !! Anybody here agree with me? Also, what's up with being 33 and single? Does anybody believe a guy who looks as good and available as he does can be straight, unmarried, and single at 33??

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-01 AT 08:38AM (EST)[p]I totally agree. In fact at the beginning of last night's show, I said I wanted him to be the winner. To bad he's GONE!! Beef jerky, indeed! lol

I agree, Kel Gleason is HOT!!!!

He should had been kept on just to give us something to look at.

33, huh? I actually thought he was 25 or something.

He sure gets my vote. Wasn't it smart of Jerri to accuse him of the "beef jerky" incident......that way, she assured herself of not being voted off by having everyone else focus on Kel. Oh well, the cunt will get hers later.

Another cutie on the show is Colby.

Guest Jocoluver

Kal was way cute. I wish he were available. I'd rent and review him in an instant. Yeah, get all those cunts off - especially that Jerri! I really thought/hoped she'd get it last night. What a bitch! and the way she looks in her teeny bikini is grossly hideous! Isn't this show rigged like the old $64,000 question?

Guest texguy51

Kel was the most gorgeous survivor ever! He will definitely be missed! Caught him on the early show this morning. I think he's supposed to be on Saturday morning as well. Anyone know of other appearances?

According to a local TV news station (and the New York Post, from which I think it stole this story) Kel wasn't eating beef jerky when he went off by himself-- he was JERKING HIS BEEF! (Beef Strokin' Off?) And apparently there's videotape of this!

Guest hunklover

Kel's the main reason I turned the show on. Was he hot or was he hot? So do you really think it's possible someone set him up? Besides being in the military, does anyone know anything about his background? It will be interesting to see who will be the last one left, however, without Kel I don't think I'll be going out of my way to watch the show. He was sure pleasing to the eye!

Guest curious2000

Hey, I agree that Kel was major eye candy. What was wrong with them for voting that sweet hunk off so quick! I thought he would win too. As for t.v. appearences. He is going to be on David Letterman's Late Night on Monday night and then Later with Craig Kilborn on Tuesdsay night...maybe we can all listen to him for more "clues" as to his sexual orientation from those appearences...I know my "gaydar" will be tuned in and turned on

Guest Traveler

Does anybody know of a website where I might find a picture of Kel with his shirt off? Not that his face isn't gorgeous, but the entire package is so... wonderful... I'd be oh-so grateful! :-D :-D

Guest Kevin 2

I agree Kel is cute but...Colby is HOT and more my type of guy. Damn good looking and on last nights show he was shirtless the whole time :-) I sure hope he sticks around longer than Kel did. It would be a shame for all of us if hes voted off anytime soon. BTW hes from Texas right? Well you know what the say about Texas ...Everything is bigger and better. ;-)

Cobly is definitely looking good. I had barely noticed him before this week.

My question: When is one of these guys gonna cum out of the closet? Songwriter?? Vomitman?? Hispanicboy?? We're waiting...

Archived