Self Piss

Guest AtlGAyDad
This topic is 8509 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest AtlGAyDad

At the age of 51, I am almost ashamed to admit that tonight I pissed on myself for the first time. What a great experience!Are there any Atlanta boys that would like to join me in water sports? For free or for pay.

Excuse me? This guy pisses on himself for the first time and runs to tell the world about it on his very first post at this site? Never a post on any other subject first? Something here sounds amiss to me. I think he might just have wanted to piss on our message board!

Guest DickHo

This is too funny...has everyone gone bonkers? I'm sure that his mother would disagree with his statement that this is the first time he pissed on himself. He is 51 after all!

Guest allansmith63

...I always say "Better pissed off than pissed on!"...

...I wonder what he has on his cornflakes in the morning?...

A.

Guest EvilSwine

Now...now....I can't imagine pissing on or being pissed on by someone else, but I'm sure there are a lot of other things that a lot of people on this board enjoy that other people would think is weird. I mean...I personally can't get my head around licking someone else's rectum, but other people think it's the bee's knees.

There was recently an article, I think it was in Unzipped, all about how pissing, both ways, is really taking off as a fetish, what with great big parties just for it, what to eat or not beforehand, and the scarcity of good pissing tops. So this is, you'll pardon the expression, a coming thing.

Archived