Check out my page!

Guest Quinte
This topic is 1333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jerinca

Hey, Quinte, sometimes it takes awhile before a review is posted after it has been submitted. HooBoy is very busy it seems. Anyway, your site looks nice and it would sure be nice to see a review on you. Take care and have a good one.

• 20 years later...

Are you serious?

This thread is 20 years old. You can't be this foolish.

I read his posts and wonder is he deliberately punking us, utterly daft, oblivious to how he comes across, or all that and more. I applaud you for cutting through the nonsense for the benefit of other readers even if nycboi is unwilling or unable to understand how and how far off the rails he is so often.

I read his posts and wonder is he deliberately punking us, utterly daft, oblivious to how he comes across, or all that and more. I applaud you for cutting through the nonsense for the benefit of other readers even if nycboi is unwilling or unable to understand how and how far off the rails he is so often.

I really need to learn to use the block function more frequently.

You people are always so defensive. Stop acting like you own this site for godsake.

I even remember my first post on here (or one of them) and how I was suddenly accused of acting uppity and all because a wrong word choice. Relax.

Above each post is a time stamp. It indicates when the post was created. The original post was created March 17, 2000.

This topic is 1333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.