Visit the "Large Penis Support Group"!

trilingual
This topic is 8531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This site, http://www.lpsg.org, was mentioned in the current "Unzipped." Being the world's premier aficionado of monster meat, I considered it a duty to check it out. Several discussion groups, like this message center. Biggest one is entitled "My Penis. . ." Considerable discussion of "problems" the participants encounter as owners of extra-large dicks. This came as rather a surprise, because I hardly think having an XL is a "problem"!!! (Of course, I'm Mr. Average, so what do I know?) Interestingly, most of the participants seem to be straight or vaguely bi, and some claim to be teenagers, again mostly straight. Seems like time for some words from our perspective! Big guys: share some thoughts with these dudes and enlighten them on the pleasures and advantages of being among the few, the proud, the hung! The rest of us can contribute our appreciation for the wonders of nature! Report back here on how this is going! Or maybe there should be a gay version of the site?

Archived