More on winter vacations...

Guest allansmith63
This topic is 8538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest allansmith63

Has anyone here been to Culebra, a small island off of the coast of Puerto Rico?

Or to Puerto Escondido, Mexico?

- both apparently very quiet & private - are they good places to kick back & relax 5 - 7 days?

I researched Pue.Escondido & Puerto Angel a year or so ago, seems remote, but also "youth oriented" w/the backpacker set from US and Europe. (straight). It's so cheap that many American's and Europeans go there and drop out for months...Maybe Huatulco might be better or better yet one of the small beach villages near Pta. Vallart and Zihuatenejo? I found this GREAT looking place outside of Mazatlan on the beach with not much nearby except the Pacific Ocean and situated in the jungle. Casa Maguey I belive. I have the URL still..Are you looking to meet people or jus relax and do nothing but escape. I go every year to the way-off islands and atolls of French Polynesia to just get away and re charge...living on the beach in a bungalow eating bbq'ed Parrot fish and poisson crue with a Hinano beer under the stars with he water crashing against the reef... Heaven.

>Has anyone here been to Culebra,

>a small island off of

>the coast of Puerto Rico?

>

>

>Or to Puerto Escondido, Mexico?

>

>- both apparently very quiet &

>private - are they good

>places to kick back &

>relax 5 - 7 days?

>