Help me find condoms?

Bilbo
This topic is 8573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Several local Houston stores have told my life and love partner and I that the condoms we want are no longer being made. These are stores that specialize in condoms, two different store names, and that is what they say that their distributor is telling them. I have checked the sex shop here at M4M and neither the LifeStyles part of it nor the flavored part of it sell them either. All of the flavored ones are lubricated, and the reason I want flavored is to put them in my mouth. We either lubricate them later or switch condoms. And they don't even have our flavor, mint. So, if anyone knows of a way in which I can continue buying LifeStyles Kiss Of Mint non-lubricated latex condoms, please tell me either here, or at BillMORK@aol.com. Yes, it sounds somewhat humorous, but it threatens to put a crimp in my sex life.

Love and Thanks, Bilbo

Aack! Helpla!

A wonderful man sent me by private email a possible website solution to this by the next morning. Unfortunately, it was the next Morning, and I wasn't all put together for the day yet, and I accidentily erased it before I could check out the address and hadn't written it down yet, either. If he reads this again, would he please email it to me again?

RE: Aack! Helpla!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-00 AT 08:45PM (EST)[p]Not only do I know that I am too much of a klutz to safely own a gun, I remember my first real fist fight around 10 - 15 years ago. Although motivated, I simply couldn't get myself to seriously try to hurt the other person. The fight ended when he dislocated my shoulder. (Verbal fighting is another matter entirely.) So I am convinced that during any attempt to use a gun to protect myself would wind up with my assailant taking it from me and using it to inflict greivous bodily harm upon me. What can I say? Physically, I'm a lover, not a fighter. (Tora, tora, tora, if your remember that old thread.)

Actually, it's interesting this should come up this weekend, since I think I'm going to enrolling in a martial arts dogo on Monday evening. (I could handle a sword cane, very well, already, but, again, I would have to want to hurt someone...)

Victory

You guys that post regularly on here are the cat's meow! I already knew that but hey, it took such a very short time for one of you to turn me on to a website where I got a good deal on 100 of these. They didn't mention them going off of the production line, but the expiration date wasn't til the middle of 2004, and I knew we could probably go through that many in that amount of time, and why take a chance on the local cheats not lying.

One reason I mention this is that I've been dismayed by people here who ask for advice and then don't give us the further information we need to give informed advice, let alone tell us how it came out. Face it, there have probably been some times when we've been had and discussed a problem in depth when it was really some prankster hooking us into a likely sounding con.

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Victory

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-00 AT 09:41PM (EST)[p]Bilbo,

>I got a good deal

>on 100 of these.... but

>the expiration date wasn't til

>the middle of 2004, and

>I knew we could probably

>go through that many in

>that amount of time,

You must be slowing down. :-) I figured 100 would last you 3 months and 9 days exactly! ;-)

Archived