Caleb Stone Is Back

Guest calebstone
This topic is 8584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest calebstone

hello forum,

first, thanks hooboy for this site. I've gotten many good reviews and that has of course, generated more business. Some of you may have tried to get in touch with me in the last couple of months. Several things going on in my life...first of all...aol, again, canned my account. My new contact address is calebstone2000@yahoo.com I also have been updating my webpage. The New address is http://calebstone.homestead.com/entrance.html. Please stop by and check it out. Lots of new stuff there. I've also been really busy making movies and casting for Paradox Corp. out of Los Angeles. I just finished casting three movies for Celestial Video (Did one scene with this hot little twink myself ), two weeks before that I casted 6 movies for Bacchus, Pleasure, Suncoast and one other company i can't remember......but I got to do five scenes. The movie i did with stonie (pleasure video) should be in stores at the beginning of novemeber...in time for christmas..let me know what you think if you see it. Well, I will email hooboy with the changes but hey, you guys, don't forget about me and thanks for the reviews.

Archived