Dual Purpose

Gar1eth
This topic is 819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just bought a leak proof flask, so I can drink (mainly cold drinks or tea) in my bedroom without spilling. (For newcomers -I rent a room in a house. So I'm in my bedroom a lot. And with my recent COVID diagnosis I've been taking most of my meals in my room to avoid exposing others). 

The flask instructs you to clean it out with a bottle brush. (The instructions also say to run the lid of the flask under warm soapy water for 10 minutes-but I'm ignoring that part of the cleaning instructions😉😉)

So I just bought a brush-$1.97 at Wally World. But imagine my surprise when I found out the brush was dual purposed. 

D970259A-CF48-4850-9A19-60F685677510.thumb.jpeg.d3f6c8914ca88d63e6900984ed778ce3.jpeg

Now maybe I'm just too sheltered and delicate.  But I'm reluctant to try this out  as I can't see any way that  this wouldn't  be awfully rough on your nipples. 

Gman 

1 hour ago, Gar1eth said:

I just bought a leak proof flask, so I can drink (mainly cold drinks or tea) in my bedroom without spilling. (For newcomers -I rent a room in a house. So I'm in my bedroom a lot. And with my recent COVID diagnosis I've been taking most of my meals in my room to avoid exposing others). 

The flask instructs you to clean it out with a bottle brush. (The instructions also say to run the lid of the flask under warm soapy water for 10 minutes-but I'm ignoring that part of the cleaning instructions😉😉)

So I just bought a brush-$1.97 at Wally World. But imagine my surprise when I found out the brush was dual purposed. 

D970259A-CF48-4850-9A19-60F685677510.thumb.jpeg.d3f6c8914ca88d63e6900984ed778ce3.jpeg

Now maybe I'm just too sheltered and delicate.  But I'm reluctant to try this out  as I can't see any way that  this wouldn't  be awfully rough on your nipples. 

Gman 

I think using this brush on your nipples depends on specifically what you’re trying to get off. 😏